Opinions (249)

Discussions Replies Start Contributing Now!

Risk Management in Financial Institutions

Hello, I am conducting a questionnaire as part of my academic research.Our aim is to analyze the risk management unit's roles and functions…

Started by Gelman

0 Oct 5, 2015

Interview with Michael C Thomsett about his new course on globalriskacademy.com - Profitable Trading Strategies Using Candlestick Charting

Michael C. Thomsett, our regular contributor in the area of Options and Trading, has just created a new course on Global Risk Academy - Pro…

Started by Boris Agranovich

0 Aug 1, 2015

A content level comparison of COSO ERM and ISO 31000

Recently, the RiskSpotlight team conducted a detailed analysis of the content within COSO ERM & ISO 31000 documents. Our analysis revea…

Started by Manoj Kulwal

0 Jul 24, 2015

Implementing Risk Appetite within ISO 31000

RiskStudio is a bi-monthly podcast on risk management topics. The latest episode covers an interview with Rob Jeges on Implementing Risk Ap…

Started by Manoj Kulwal

0 Jul 22, 2015

BRINK: Looking for contributors on global risk issues

Hello All, My name is Brock Meeks and I'm the executive editor of BRINK, a new website that deals with issues of global risk. BRINK is mad…

Started by Brock N Meeks

0 Dec 15, 2014

Who is responsible for the Financial Crisis? We all are.

This past Friday the Academy Building of the prestigious Dutch Leiden University filled up with students eager to know more about the finan…

Started by Daniel Agranovich

4 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by CHRISTIAN PLAETEVOET

Introducing the Global Risk Series - Book 4 Risk Management Discussions - GRC vs ERM

The fourth book in the Global Risk Series is dedicated to one of the most popular discussions among seasoned risk professionals - GRC vs E…

Started by GlobalRiskCommunity

0 Oct 7, 2014

GlobalRisk Community Almanac - our best content of 2010, 2011 and 2012

It has been 3 years since the launch of the GlobalRisk Community site in February 2010 and now is a good time to share our best content wit…

Started by Boris Agranovich

6 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Edward C D Ingram

ERM online resources?

I'd appreciate some feedback from the community on online ERM resources.  I am looking for ERM-related RSS feeds, online risk management ma…

Started by Sunette la Grange

1 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Brian Jensen

Emory University Hospital in Atlanta Prepares for EBOLA Patient

I'm not sure I am 100% ok with bringing Ebola into the USA like this.  All it takes is one stupid mistake, one minor slip of a needle, and…

Started by Jeri D. sessler

0 Aug 1, 2014

RSS

Our Sponsors

Would you like to reach over 22,000 + Risk Professionals? 

REQUEST OUR MEDIA KIT

Advance Your Career - Take the Global Risk Academy Courses Below

Business Exchange

If your organization delivers products and services that bring value to our members, you are welcome to join our partnership program.

Companies are welcome to setup a business profile page in our Multimedia Business Directory. You will get full control of the page and can include cutting edge possibilities – videos, adverts, presentations, white papers, job offers, Press Releases, product information, company blog, news feeds and more.

CLICK HERE TO APPLY

Our Knowledge Partners

Request our MEDIA KIT

Badge

Loading…

Our Twitter feed

© 2017   Created by Boris Agranovich.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service