Opinions (249)

Discussions Replies Start Contributing Now!

From Marketmaker to Risk searcconsultant

I've been a market maker in stock and index options 4 about 17 years. Grew up in the derivative cowboy-land. I build up my own company, too…

Started by Dick Pluijgers

0 Jul 23, 2010

New Legislation and Credit Risk

Can someone share some thoughts on how the new legislation specially around derivatives requiring clearing through Central Counterparty wil…

Started by Madhulika Singh

0 Jul 22, 2010

Is China the next bubble? How fragile is the global economy today? FREE Webinar

The Great Recession of 2008 has been a real eye opener. These days everyone talks about the "complexity" or "interconnectedness" of the glo…

Started by B.R. Deshpande

0 Jul 7, 2010

Trading reporting tools?

Is anyone using a trading platform that has good reporting tools? It amazes me that even the market leaders don't have time based historica…

Started by Rob Connell

1 May 24, 2010
Reply by josh baylin

What are Risk managers worth?

The results of "2010 Risk management Compensation Survey" (conducted by National Underwriter in partnership with Logic Associates in USA) B…

Started by Boris Agranovich

0 May 2, 2010

Can you name a few most important technologies that if applied at your institution, will improve your life substantially as a Senior Manager?

I am doing a research on disruptive technologies that will change the way Financial Industry  operates. The areas are: Bank Risk; Single Si…

3 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Brian Henry

Salary guide and benefits for financial professionals

I have uploaded a salary & benefits guide 2009-2010 from Robert Half Netherlands (in Dutch) for Financials. I encourage members to uplo…

0 Apr 3, 2010

Tax Risk Management Insurance Policy

We are currently launching a tax risk management short-term insurance policy that will provide smaller businesses with a tax risk matrix to…

Started by Daniel Erasmus

0 Mar 21, 2010

Announcing: "Carl Larry/Oil Outlooks and Opinions llc" speaks at PRMIA Houston Chapter on March 31, 2010

PRMIA Houston Chapter invites you to join us on March 31st for an evening event (6-8 PM CST) with Carly Larry at the Allen Center, in the F…

Started by Sharm Baker

0 Mar 16, 2010

RSS

Our Sponsors

Would you like to reach over 22,000 + Risk Professionals? 

REQUEST OUR MEDIA KIT

Advance Your Career - Take the Global Risk Academy Courses Below

Business Exchange

If your organization delivers products and services that bring value to our members, you are welcome to join our partnership program.

Companies are welcome to setup a business profile page in our Multimedia Business Directory. You will get full control of the page and can include cutting edge possibilities – videos, adverts, presentations, white papers, job offers, Press Releases, product information, company blog, news feeds and more.

CLICK HERE TO APPLY

Our Knowledge Partners

Request our MEDIA KIT

Badge

Loading…

Our Twitter feed

© 2017   Created by Boris Agranovich.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service