Questions (139)

Discussions Replies Start Contributing Now!

How do you finance a risky business Big idea! Low credit score?.This is a serious question.

Start up has entered the www.megawattventures.com A contest Sponsored by the US DOE. Gust.com ( formerly Angelsoft.net ) National Competiti…

Started by Roy Wagner

0 Mar 15, 2012

Wie kan voor commissarissen een briljante presentatie geven over integraal risicomanagement?

Riskmanagement/Risicomanagement wordt vaak beperkt tot alleen de financiele factoren. Ten onrechte, want er zijn vele gebieden waar risicom…

Started by Gerard van Vliet

8 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Emanuel van Zandvoort

Managenable

I am interested in using this risk management tool. Does anyone use it regularly and can give me some guidance on the basic process? Thanks.

Started by Angela Smucker

0 Mar 9, 2012

Manage your employee stock options by selling calls and buying puts.

There are 1000s of wealth managers trying to get millions of employees holding employee stock options to manage these grants in a manner wh…

Started by John Olagues

0 Mar 6, 2012

Monitoring & Managing Supply (Outsourcing) Risks

How are you monitoring risks related to outsourcing in real time?  Not just supplier related risks but also location based risks?  Country?…

Started by Atul Vashistha

0 Feb 28, 2012

About Europe and Banking in Europe

Dear all, A few new analyses about Europe and Banking in Europe are now available in my blog. * A Striking Similarity Between Spain and G…

Started by Kristi Rohtsalu

0 Feb 26, 2012

Hedging inflation

Other than TIPS or I-bonds, are there derivatives or other financial instruments available for hedging an inflation guarantee in a long ter…

Started by Steve Cooperstein

2 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Steve Cooperstein

Option Pricing and Analysis Tools

Please take some time to review and register for a free trial of QuikStrike.  It is a web-based pricing and analysis tool for ETD futures a…

Started by Nick Howard

0 Feb 19, 2012

Major Risk Management factors that influence decision-makers

Foremost, I thank you all for accepting me within this dynamic Community. Saying that, in general, there are four main options used to mana…

Started by Souley Oumarou

0 Jan 25, 2012

RSS

Our Sponsors

Would you like to reach over 22,000 + Risk Professionals? 

REQUEST OUR MEDIA KIT

Advance Your Career - Take the Global Risk Academy Courses Below

Business Exchange

If your organization delivers products and services that bring value to our members, you are welcome to join our partnership program.

Companies are welcome to setup a business profile page in our Multimedia Business Directory. You will get full control of the page and can include cutting edge possibilities – videos, adverts, presentations, white papers, job offers, Press Releases, product information, company blog, news feeds and more.

CLICK HERE TO APPLY

Our Knowledge Partners

Request our MEDIA KIT

Badge

Loading…

Our Twitter feed

© 2017   Created by Boris Agranovich.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service