Questions (139)

Discussions Replies Start Contributing Now!

In need of a Risk Msnagment consultant

I work with an African government and I am in search of the services of a risk management consultant. Please can you contact if interested…

Started by Ehi

0 Jul 1, 2015

Health and Safety in Health care, mimimize patient risk, detection illegal medical decision making

Dear experts in managing of risk in Health Care, experts for innovation testing and multicriterial evalueting, experts for innovation simul…

Started by Antonín Cuc

0 May 14, 2015

As an Entrepreneur have you determined what you’re willing to give up for that amount of money?

It has been our experience that this is the most difficult question to answer for our entrepreneurial clients. The answer is quite simple a…

Started by Charles David Dreher

0 Apr 30, 2015

Real Estate Pakistan

What is future of real estate in Pakistan? is it a risky investment or risk-free. As far as my knowledge is concern, i am seeing the future…

Started by Sarang Manzoor Memon

0 Apr 14, 2015

BYOD security question

Currently have a client who are looking to encourage Bring Your Own Device for their students and some potential staff. All access would be…

Started by Ricky Meechan

10 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by Ricky Meechan

World Universal Currency

What is the risk of using single universal currency? What would be its impact?

Started by Sarang Manzoor Memon

3 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by Sarang Manzoor Memon

What is the meaning of Risk Management to you in one or two words?

Share your thoughts in the comments below...

Started by Boris Agranovich

3 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Fazila

Plunging oil prices: curse or blessing in disguise?

The recent sudden crash of oil prices has had a major impact on the world economy, leading to many troubled faces in the international aren…

Started by Daniel Agranovich

1 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Fazila

Draghi versus the Germans - Who will win?

Ever since Mario Draghi announced the proposed ECB measures for quantitative easing (QE) in the Eurozone his plans have raised some serious…

Started by Daniel Agranovich

3 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by Bernd Kronach

Appropriate access to finance system?

Hi all I am having a debate in the workplace at the moment regarding access to an organisations finance system. I recently carried out an a…

Started by Ricky Meechan

9 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Christine Ballano

RSS

Our Sponsors

Would you like to reach over 22,000 + Risk Professionals? 

REQUEST OUR MEDIA KIT

Advance Your Career - Take the Global Risk Academy Courses Below

Business Exchange

If your organization delivers products and services that bring value to our members, you are welcome to join our partnership program.

Companies are welcome to setup a business profile page in our Multimedia Business Directory. You will get full control of the page and can include cutting edge possibilities – videos, adverts, presentations, white papers, job offers, Press Releases, product information, company blog, news feeds and more.

CLICK HERE TO APPLY

Our Knowledge Partners

Request our MEDIA KIT

Badge

Loading…

Our Twitter feed

© 2017   Created by Boris Agranovich.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service