Sonia Jaspal's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Start Contributing Now!

"Ketan, Couple of things which need to be done are: 1) Assess the level of senior m…"

Sonia Jaspal replied Oct 28, 2010 to Risk Management in India - Cultural or Educational Challenges?

4 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Mani Thomas

"I think we need to try and figure out an approach. Maybe we can transfer this discus…"

Sonia Jaspal replied Oct 27, 2010 to India Risk Community

4 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Sonia Jaspal

"Ketan, I think it is both. Senior management does not perceive benefits from risk m…"

Sonia Jaspal replied Oct 27, 2010 to Risk Management in India - Cultural or Educational Challenges?

4 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Mani Thomas

"Mark, Interesting question. My take is that nothing much has been done in 2010 to r…"

Sonia Jaspal replied Oct 27, 2010 to The Op Risk Challenges of 2011

9 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Bharath Bhushan

"Seshadri, Thanks, actually if we can bring risk managers of different fields in one…"

Sonia Jaspal replied Oct 27, 2010 to India Risk Community

4 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Sonia Jaspal

"Thanks Manish. I like your idea. If in the intranet emloyees can gives cases of how…"

Sonia Jaspal replied Oct 23, 2010 to Innovative ways to foster Ethical culture in organisation

6 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Peter Chisambara

"Hi Lakshman, How about creating some web-based games from the studies and getting e…"

Sonia Jaspal replied Oct 22, 2010 to Innovative ways to foster Ethical culture in organisation

6 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Peter Chisambara

"Very valid points put on the post. Somewhere ERM becomes a document rather than a pr…"

Sonia Jaspal replied Oct 8, 2010 to Reconciling blast craters and ERM

1 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Sonia Jaspal

"Hi Maynardo, I am not sure which industry you are working in, but looks like the co…"

Sonia Jaspal replied Oct 1, 2010 to What is the recommended "fundamental" Risk Management training?

13 Oct 7
Reply by Boris Agranovich

RSS

Our Sponsors

Would you like to reach over 22,000 + Risk Professionals? 

REQUEST OUR MEDIA KIT

Advance Your Career - Take the Global Risk Academy Courses Below

Business Exchange

If your organization delivers products and services that bring value to our members, you are welcome to join our partnership program.

Companies are welcome to setup a business profile page in our Multimedia Business Directory. You will get full control of the page and can include cutting edge possibilities – videos, adverts, presentations, white papers, job offers, Press Releases, product information, company blog, news feeds and more.

CLICK HERE TO APPLY

Our Knowledge Partners

Request our MEDIA KIT

Badge

Loading…

Our Twitter feed

© 2017   Created by Boris Agranovich.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service