Marcus Cree FRM's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Start Contributing Now!

"great idea, and a very nice way to share the content with non risk guys we work with…"

Marcus Cree FRM replied Jul 31, 2014 to GlobalRisk Community Almanac - our best content of 2010, 2011 and 2012

6 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Edward C D Ingram

"I didn't take it as a complaint. I do prefer to be accurate about such things though…"

Marcus Cree FRM replied Jul 21, 2010 to Get to know our members better and introduce yourself. With more than 60 replies this is our most popular discussion so far.

186 Jan 24
Reply by Shirish Vaidya

"Thanks for pointing out. I have corrected now in a new tweet. "

Marcus Cree FRM replied Jul 21, 2010 to Get to know our members better and introduce yourself. With more than 60 replies this is our most popular discussion so far.

186 Jan 24
Reply by Shirish Vaidya

"Hi Mark, I read (and tweeted the link) to your article in the online version. I wou…"

186 Jan 24
Reply by Shirish Vaidya

"Thanks for the advice/guidance. I will set that up as soon as I can (hopefully this…"

Marcus Cree FRM replied Jun 9, 2010 to Get to know our members better and introduce yourself. With more than 60 replies this is our most popular discussion so far.

186 Jan 24
Reply by Shirish Vaidya

"Yes it does. I can connect you with that group. If you can drop an e-mail to me, i w…"

Marcus Cree FRM replied Jun 8, 2010 to Get to know our members better and introduce yourself. With more than 60 replies this is our most popular discussion so far.

186 Jan 24
Reply by Shirish Vaidya

"Hi, Marcus Cree, currently heading up Nth American solutions team in the capital ma…"

Marcus Cree FRM replied Jun 8, 2010 to Get to know our members better and introduce yourself. With more than 60 replies this is our most popular discussion so far.

186 Jan 24
Reply by Shirish Vaidya

"I have a paper out on risk architecture at the moment, and will post it later. Curre…"

Marcus Cree FRM replied Jun 8, 2010 to A large number of new white papers on Risk management

22 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Parthiv Mehta

RSS

Our Sponsors

Would you like to reach over 22,000 + Risk Professionals? 

REQUEST OUR MEDIA KIT

Advance Your Career - Take the Global Risk Academy Courses Below

Business Exchange

If your organization delivers products and services that bring value to our members, you are welcome to join our partnership program.

Companies are welcome to setup a business profile page in our Multimedia Business Directory. You will get full control of the page and can include cutting edge possibilities – videos, adverts, presentations, white papers, job offers, Press Releases, product information, company blog, news feeds and more.

CLICK HERE TO APPLY

Our Knowledge Partners

Request our MEDIA KIT

Badge

Loading…

Our Twitter feed

© 2017   Created by Boris Agranovich.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service