All Discussions Tagged 'ERM' (13)

Discussions Replies Start Contributing Now!

Interim risk updates, risk review questionnaire, top 2017/new risk considerations, ERM - request for industry material

Am working on an interim risk review questionnaire to trigger a review and updates to the current risk repository.   Reaching out to other…

Started by Shanthi Krishnaswamy

5 Jun 10
Reply by Boris Agranovich

What is the best ERM tool for a regulated public company?

We've got a question from a leading USA water utility company to discuss what are the best ERM tool choices out there in the market. In te…

Started by Boris Agranovich

10 Sep 26, 2016
Reply by Laura W

Risk Management in Financial Institutions

Hello, I am conducting a questionnaire as part of my academic research.Our aim is to analyze the risk management unit's roles and functions…

Started by Gelman

0 Oct 5, 2015

Risk Management in Financial Institutions

Hello, I am conducting a questionnaire as part of my academic research. Our aim is to analyze the risk management unit's roles and functio…

Started by Gelman

0 Sep 7, 2015

Risk management units in financial institutions

Hello, I am conducting a questionnaire as part of my academic research. Our aim is to analyze the risk management unit's roles and functi…

Started by Gelman

0 Aug 30, 2015

A content level comparison of COSO ERM and ISO 31000

Recently, the RiskSpotlight team conducted a detailed analysis of the content within COSO ERM & ISO 31000 documents. Our analysis revea…

Started by Manoj Kulwal

0 Jul 24, 2015

Introducing the Global Risk Series - Book 4 Risk Management Discussions - GRC vs ERM

The fourth book in the Global Risk Series is dedicated to one of the most popular discussions among seasoned risk professionals - GRC vs E…

Started by GlobalRiskCommunity

0 Oct 7, 2014

What are the best first steps to take when starting an ERM program?

This is one of the most popular questions among our members.  Many of them say that their company plans to implement ERM and they are looki…

1 May 20, 2013
Reply by Eric Pynnonen

Is COSO helpful? Research shows there is doubt

The much acclaimed COSO model is mostly referred to when discussing and implementing risk management. Research shows there is at least some…

Started by Leen Paape

11 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Roland Speklé

Ascending the maturity curve. Effective management of enterprise risk and compliance

As you probably know, our community participates in the SAP CFO Intellectual Exchange Network (IXN) which allows us to get some fresh resea…

0 Nov 9, 2011

RSS

Our Sponsors

Would you like to reach over 22,000 + Risk Professionals? 

REQUEST OUR MEDIA KIT

Advance Your Career - Take the Global Risk Academy Courses Below

Business Exchange

If your organization delivers products and services that bring value to our members, you are welcome to join our partnership program.

Companies are welcome to setup a business profile page in our Multimedia Business Directory. You will get full control of the page and can include cutting edge possibilities – videos, adverts, presentations, white papers, job offers, Press Releases, product information, company blog, news feeds and more.

CLICK HERE TO APPLY

Our Knowledge Partners

Request our MEDIA KIT

Badge

Loading…

Our Twitter feed

© 2017   Created by Boris Agranovich.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service