All Discussions Tagged 'Risk' (28)

Discussions Replies Start Contributing Now!

Risk e-Learning in Banks

Optimal MRM invites you to browse our risk e-Learning catalog and try a demo e-Learning module on Stressed VaR.  http://www.optimalmrm.com/

Started by Gregory Hajjar

0 Jun 15

Risk assessment techniques a critical success factor

I want to invite you to a live free webinar on 1st of December,2016 on the topic of "Risk assessment techniques a critical success factor".…

Started by Alba Keqa

0 Nov 25, 2016

Book Release - The Money Laundering & Financing of Terrorism Eco-system

Good day Friends, I have authored a book titled The Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism and the relevant links is provided below. R…

Started by KANNAN SUBRAMANIAN RAMAKRISHNAN

0 Jul 19, 2016

Book Release - The Money Laundering & Financing of Terrorism Eco-System

Good Day Friend, I have authored a book titled The Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism and the relevant links is provided below. Re…

Started by KANNAN SUBRAMANIAN RAMAKRISHNAN

0 Jul 19, 2016

Risk Treatment: Cost versus Benefit

Risk treatment involves developing a range of options for mitigating the risk, assessing those options, and then preparing and implementing…

Started by Alba Keqa

1 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by Jessica Hampton

Vendor Risk management/Assessment Tools

I am doing some research in finding best vendor risk management/assessment tool. I have short listed below below 3 tools. Can you please…

Started by Radhika Eedara

4 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Arjen de Landgraaf

Risk management units in financial institutions

Hello, I am conducting a questionnaire as part of my academic research. Our aim is to analyze the risk management unit's roles and functi…

Started by Gelman

0 Aug 30, 2015

Implementing Risk Appetite within ISO 31000

RiskStudio is a bi-monthly podcast on risk management topics. The latest episode covers an interview with Rob Jeges on Implementing Risk Ap…

Started by Manoj Kulwal

0 Jul 22, 2015

In need of a Risk Msnagment consultant

I work with an African government and I am in search of the services of a risk management consultant. Please can you contact if interested…

Started by Ehi

0 Jul 1, 2015

Mobile Application Security Risk Assessment

Dear All, From our Organisation, we are looking for some trainings related to mobile application security risk assessment.Which should be u…

Started by Nina

2 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by David C. Hall

RSS

Our Sponsors

Would you like to reach over 22,000 + Risk Professionals? 

REQUEST OUR MEDIA KIT

Advance Your Career - Take the Global Risk Academy Courses Below

Business Exchange

If your organization delivers products and services that bring value to our members, you are welcome to join our partnership program.

Companies are welcome to setup a business profile page in our Multimedia Business Directory. You will get full control of the page and can include cutting edge possibilities – videos, adverts, presentations, white papers, job offers, Press Releases, product information, company blog, news feeds and more.

CLICK HERE TO APPLY

Our Knowledge Partners

Request our MEDIA KIT

Badge

Loading…

Our Twitter feed

© 2017   Created by Boris Agranovich.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service