All Discussions Tagged 'compliance' (7)

Discussions Replies Start Contributing Now!

Traceability in the context of food safety management

Key Take Away This food safety compliance webinar will provide an overview of food traceability in the context of food safety management (…

Started by AtoZ Compliance

0 Apr 4

Introducing the Global Risk Series - Book 2 Risk Regulation and Compliance

Regulation and Compliance Risks are the most serious perceived threat both to global corporations and small local based companies.  Underst…

Started by Boris Agranovich

1 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Ace Esmeralda

Governance, risk and compliance webinars for GlobalRisk Community

Hello,  I want to introduce myself quickly as I work on the governance, risk and compliance community on BrightTALK. Every 6 weeks we host…

Started by Katrina McEwan

2 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Katrina McEwan

Blog post and invite re: archiving websites and social media

Hello fellow GRC-ers, I wanted to reach out and invite you all to read our latest blog post on why archiving your web presence is essential…

Started by Christienne Miller

0 Dec 2, 2011

Ascending the maturity curve. Effective management of enterprise risk and compliance

As you probably know, our community participates in the SAP CFO Intellectual Exchange Network (IXN) which allows us to get some fresh resea…

0 Nov 9, 2011

Inter Dealer Broker Risk Library?

I am hoping that somebody somewhere may have at least a foundation of a successful risk or KRI library for using in the implementation of a…

Started by Lee Werrell

0 Jun 29, 2011

Take part in the GlobalRisk Community Contest worth $2095

"People understand contests. You take a bunch of kids throwing rocks at random and people look askance, but if you go and hold a rock-throw…

0 Oct 11, 2010

RSS

Our Sponsors

Would you like to reach over 22,000 + Risk Professionals? 

REQUEST OUR MEDIA KIT

Advance Your Career - Take the Global Risk Academy Courses Below

Business Exchange

If your organization delivers products and services that bring value to our members, you are welcome to join our partnership program.

Companies are welcome to setup a business profile page in our Multimedia Business Directory. You will get full control of the page and can include cutting edge possibilities – videos, adverts, presentations, white papers, job offers, Press Releases, product information, company blog, news feeds and more.

CLICK HERE TO APPLY

Our Knowledge Partners

Request our MEDIA KIT

Badge

Loading…

Our Twitter feed

© 2017   Created by Boris Agranovich.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service