All Discussions Tagged 'finance' (5)

Discussions Replies Start Contributing Now!

Start up and Early Stage Business Owners save Potentially Millions of Dollars in Common-Voting-Equity Ownership. This is No Joke.

Obtaining the proper amount and type of finance to successfully grow your business can be an incredibly rewarding experience, or an exercis…

Started by Charles David Dreher

0 Jan 9, 2016

Risk Management in Financial Institutions

Hello, I am conducting a questionnaire as part of my academic research. Our aim is to analyze the risk management unit's roles and functio…

Started by Gelman

0 Sep 7, 2015

The Future is All Cloud for World-Class Finance Organizations

Based on a recent survey*, 60% of the top-performing small and medium enterprises are choosing cloud computing over traditional on-premises…

Started by Boris Agranovich

0 Mar 20, 2012

How prepared are investors to address new structured finance due diligence and risk oversight requirements?

Over 500 structured finance market participants from 200 organizations took part in Principia's best practices survey. We analyzed the resu…

Started by ben jarrold

0 Nov 9, 2010

Interview with Amer Chaudri about his book “Diatribe”

Recently I conducted an interview with Amer Chaudri who published a book “Diatribe”: a scathing journey into the heart of the Financial &am…

Started by Boris Agranovich

0 Nov 3, 2010

RSS

Our Sponsors

Would you like to reach over 22,000 + Risk Professionals? 

REQUEST OUR MEDIA KIT

Advance Your Career - Take the Global Risk Academy Courses Below

Business Exchange

If your organization delivers products and services that bring value to our members, you are welcome to join our partnership program.

Companies are welcome to setup a business profile page in our Multimedia Business Directory. You will get full control of the page and can include cutting edge possibilities – videos, adverts, presentations, white papers, job offers, Press Releases, product information, company blog, news feeds and more.

CLICK HERE TO APPLY

Our Knowledge Partners

Request our MEDIA KIT

Badge

Loading…

Our Twitter feed

© 2017   Created by Boris Agranovich.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service