All Discussions Tagged 'management' (28)

Discussions Replies Start Contributing Now!

Traceability in the context of food safety management

Key Take Away This food safety compliance webinar will provide an overview of food traceability in the context of food safety management (…

Started by AtoZ Compliance

0 Apr 4

Risk assessment techniques a critical success factor

I want to invite you to a live free webinar on 1st of December,2016 on the topic of "Risk assessment techniques a critical success factor".…

Started by Alba Keqa

0 Nov 25, 2016

How to Reduce Risks and Improve Operational Efficiency

This week's topic is on What are Best Practices for Access Reviews - How to Reduce Risks and Improve Operational Efficiency Please let me k…

Started by Alba Keqa

0 Mar 8, 2016

Risk Management in Financial Institutions

Hello, I am conducting a questionnaire as part of my academic research.Our aim is to analyze the risk management unit's roles and functions…

Started by Gelman

0 Oct 5, 2015

Risk Management in Financial Institutions

Hello, I am conducting a questionnaire as part of my academic research. Our aim is to analyze the risk management unit's roles and functio…

Started by Gelman

0 Sep 7, 2015

Risk management units in financial institutions

Hello, I am conducting a questionnaire as part of my academic research. Our aim is to analyze the risk management unit's roles and functi…

Started by Gelman

0 Aug 30, 2015

In need of a Risk Msnagment consultant

I work with an African government and I am in search of the services of a risk management consultant. Please can you contact if interested…

Started by Ehi

0 Jul 1, 2015

Risk Management Toolkit

The Risk Management Toolkit is a collection of business training guides developed by boutique consulting firms.  You can view it here: http…

Started by David Tang

0 May 16, 2015

What has been the one tool that has had the greatest impact on your business?

I start first: Data analytics makes wonders for me.

Started by Boris Agranovich

0 Sep 18, 2014

Qualified Risk Director Guidelines Released for Better Oversight of Risk by Boards of Directors

The Directors and Chief Risk Officers group (“the DCRO”) today issued its guidance to organizations seeking to better govern risk throu…

Started by David R. Koenig

4 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by David R. Koenig

RSS

Our Sponsors

Would you like to reach over 22,000 + Risk Professionals? 

REQUEST OUR MEDIA KIT

Advance Your Career - Take the Global Risk Academy Courses Below

Business Exchange

If your organization delivers products and services that bring value to our members, you are welcome to join our partnership program.

Companies are welcome to setup a business profile page in our Multimedia Business Directory. You will get full control of the page and can include cutting edge possibilities – videos, adverts, presentations, white papers, job offers, Press Releases, product information, company blog, news feeds and more.

CLICK HERE TO APPLY

Our Knowledge Partners

Request our MEDIA KIT

Today's Top Picks for Our Readers:
Recommended by Recommended by NetLine

Badge

Loading…

Our Twitter feed

© 2017   Created by Boris Agranovich.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service