Get to know our members better and introduce yourself. With more than 60 replies this is our most popular discussion so far.

Go ahead and use this discussion to tell the members about yourself. Who you
are and what you do...  Have fun.
So feel free to get involved and say hello to your fellow group members - we want to know more about YOU!

Views: 4022

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello all.

I have a 20 years professional history on IT, Information Security and Compliance, working for major and global companies in Brazil. Currently I'm starting my own consultancy company to provide advisory for fast growing small and medium business and large companies that still do not have the culture, processes and controls necessary to manage technology risks. My focus is on digital transformation and how the business adapts to it. I believe in the vision of risk management as a powerful instrument to leverage results, rather than on something exclusively associated to loss and that should be avoided at all means.

Miguel Nascimento

miguel.nascimento@bvosolutions.com.br

Hello all.

I have a 20 years professional history on IT, Information Security and Compliance, working for major and global companies in Brazil. Currently I'm starting my own consultancy company to provide advisory for fast growing small and medium business and large companies that still do not have the culture, processes and controls necessary to manage technology risks. My focus is on digital transformation and how the business adapts to it. I believe in the vision of risk management as a powerful instrument to leverage results, rather than on something exclusively associated to loss and that should be avoided at all means.

Miguel Nascimento

miguel.nascimento@bvosolutions.com.br

I am director risk finance and enginnering projects risk/techo economic feasibility consultnat.I also developed 6 modules toursim projects  suitable for asia/europe.africa/and other coastal belts. the project 18 million $ and Return from investment 5 years 20% yield and local content employment 50 persons..sea after dredgin site inspection 60% sea swimming pool and 40% land use for ladies/gents/food court/fishing/laughter club/shopping arcade/sea-air plane/related water sports/musical park/ art gallery/mini cinema theatre/acquiriuem and many more can be added. Front end design Italy/UK know-how is there.

investors/fund mangers pl.do write csr.raman @gmail.com..subject..tourism project

look forward to make you rick with caluclated risk..G.c.C/europe/south east asia

Hi everyone,

I just joined the Global Risk Community and looking forward to getting to know people and get access to great Risk related content. Having worked in Risk for the last few years, I decided to launch a blog with the goal of sharing and engaging with Risk professionals. I started the project with a colleague last August (2016). In reality, it's been mostly myself writing so I guess this is essentially a solo project :) The blog is called Risk Management Guru (http://riskmanagementguru.com). I wanted to include Risk Management" in the domain name. "Guru" came later and my idea is to deliver unique and exclusive content may times inspired by people like you i.e. the Gurus! (I already have a couple of exclusive interviews in the blog, with two experienced gurus).

Please bear with me as it is a very recent blog and I'm pushing myself to write more often. But I would very much appreciate your feedback and look to ways on how to improve it.

I also want to thank Boris to invite me to his Linked In and giving me the opportunity to join this community. I look forward to meet likewise people and exchange ideas and content, ultimately contributing for this community.

Thanks,

Antonio

I am into fund rasing finance and syndication.

Hello Everyone, I am a new member of this risk community. Hope to have a great interaction and learning with the fellow members. I am passionate risk professional willing to work to take the profession forward.

regards

Sonjai

Hello Everyone, I am a new member of this risk community. Hope to have a great interaction and learning with the fellow members. I am passionate risk professional willing to work to take the profession forward.

regards

Sonjai

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Our Sponsors

Would you like to reach over 22,000 + Risk Professionals? 

REQUEST OUR MEDIA KIT

Advance Your Career - Take the Global Risk Academy Courses Below

Business Exchange

If your organization delivers products and services that bring value to our members, you are welcome to join our partnership program.

Companies are welcome to setup a business profile page in our Multimedia Business Directory. You will get full control of the page and can include cutting edge possibilities – videos, adverts, presentations, white papers, job offers, Press Releases, product information, company blog, news feeds and more.

CLICK HERE TO APPLY

Our Knowledge Partners

Request our MEDIA KIT

Badge

Loading…

Our Twitter feed

© 2017   Created by Boris Agranovich.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service