UPM employs around 19,600 people globally. Through the renewing of the bio and forest industries, we are building a sustainable future across six business areas: UPM Biorefining, UPM Energy, UPM Raflatac, UPM Paper Asia, UPM Paper Europe and North America and UPM Plywood. Our products are made of renewable raw materials and are recyclable. We serve our customers worldwide, and our annual sales are approximately EUR 10 billion. UPM shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki. UPM – The Biofore Company – www.upm.com
UPM Biofuels produces innovative, advanced biofuels for transport. UPM’s biofuels are frontrunners in quality, usability and sustainability.
We are looking for
MANAGER BUSINESS CONTROL
with right attitude to join the management team responsible for UPM Biofuels business. You are expected to bring strong contribution to UPM Biofuels business steering, development initiatives and long term vision. Succeeding in the position requires financial and analytical skill set combined with business understanding and ability to influence.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
• Strong contribution to Biofuels value creation through future oriented finance insight to business steering, business development initiatives and strategy work.
• Managing and developing Biofuels finance processes, tools and analytics in co-operation with various finance and business stakeholders.
• Driving actions to improve top-line growth, cost efficiency and balance sheet optimization with business head, management team members and other stakeholders.
• Supporting target setting and follow-up.
• Ownership of internal controls. Risk management and compliance related tasks.
The successful candidate has a Master’s degree in accounting or equivalent and minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience. It is also required that the Candidate has a good command of English and Finnish languages. Experience of SAP and HFM are considered a benefit. Excellent Excel and other Microsoft Office tool skills are essential in the position. The position calls for a highly motivated and result focused person with strong aspiration for development with proven track record. We further expect the Candidate to be proactive and to have good influencing and interpersonal skills. The candidate should enjoy managing complex tasks and working in changing circumstances.
The position is located in Helsinki, Finland.