We have an interesting question from one of our members. "We usually perform OTC FX transactions with clients backed-to-back on the market (with Banks). Now we are going to perform a FX swap…Continue
President Donald Trump ordered a sweeping review of the Dodd-Frank Act because he believes it has made it extremely difficult for businesses to get financing. The order will give the new…Continue
We've got a question from a leading USA water utility company to discuss what are the best ERM tool choices out there in the market.In terms of requirements they are looking for a good tool to track…Continue
Michael C. Thomsett,…Continue
Founder of the world's premier online community for Risk Managers. The main customers are marketing managers who want to create a greater visibility for their products and services among their prospects in the Risk market with much better results even if they are small and don’t have large media and PR budgets.
Globally experienced specialist with comprehensive background in consultancy, finance, risk and analysis. Worked successfully at all levels and advised executive teams on effective risk management strategies.
These range from regulatory requirements such as Basel II to strategic risk propositions such as defining and setting risk appetite and embedding risk management through the organisation.
I CAN HELP YOU
Thanks to my extensive professional experience and my network I have gained the skills and knowledge in the following areas.
RISK ADVISORY SERVICES:
· The content templates on a specific RM item: Basel II, ORM framework;
· The Risk Management policies, procedures or checklists on specific topics such as BCM policies, RCSA methodology;
· Set of KRI's per business line;
· Design of metrics of enterprise risk tailored to the business;
· Operational risk measurement and metrics aligned with specific business processes at the client firm;
· Design rating methodology;
· Develop Risk Assessment program;
· Design of methodologies for integrated measurement of market, credit and operational risks;
· Develop common terminology;
· Identify gaps in current Risk framework and infrastructure;
· Business process review and recommendations geared towards strategic value, operational efficiency and compliance;
· Help to identify the stress test scenarios and approach;
RISK KNOWLEDGE SERVICES:
· Training on best practices in methodology and processes;
· Training modules on specific RM items;
· Workshops and presentations on related topics;
RISK TECHNOLOGY SERVICES;
• Selection of technology components;
• Plan, Business analysis, requirements, architecture
SOCIAL NETWORKING CONSULTANCY;
•training and advising companies on social networking strategies ;
• helping in community management strategies and tactics, tools selection
Risk management systems, social networking for business consultancy, management reporting, policies and procedures, banking, corporate & Trust, hedge fund industry.
MY VISION: Good risk management should facilitate business growth by understanding the risks involved and managing these to acceptable levels, rather than seeking to prevent new initiatives.
MY MISSION: to help clients successfully increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs and enhance control.
Watch the Module 1 of our brand new course Mastering Credit Ratings: The Ultimate Guide to Becoming an expert (in 5 hours) which is available for a complimentary preview.
In this module we discuss the classification of rating…Continue
In his book, “The Wisdom Chronicles: Competing to Win”, Dr. Ted Marra made the point that the success of virtually all organizations comes down to the relentless focus on a vital few factors. The unfortunate truth is that most senior executives are clueless about what they are.
Dr. Marra agreed…