President Donald Trump ordered a sweeping review of the Dodd-Frank Act because he believes it has made it extremely difficult for businesses to get financing. The order will give the new…Continue
We've got a question from a leading USA water utility company to discuss what are the best ERM tool choices out there in the market.In terms of requirements they are looking for a good tool to track…Continue
Michael C. Thomsett,…Continue
Founder of the world's premier online community for Risk Managers. The main customers are marketing managers who want to create a greater visibility for their products and services among their prospects in the Risk market with much better results even if they are small and don’t have large media and PR budgets.
Globally experienced specialist with comprehensive background in consultancy, finance, risk and analysis. Worked successfully at all levels and advised executive teams on effective risk management strategies.
These range from regulatory requirements such as Basel II to strategic risk propositions such as defining and setting risk appetite and embedding risk management through the organisation.
I CAN HELP YOU
Thanks to my extensive professional experience and my network I have gained the skills and knowledge in the following areas.
RISK ADVISORY SERVICES:
· The content templates on a specific RM item: Basel II, ORM framework;
· The Risk Management policies, procedures or checklists on specific topics such as BCM policies, RCSA methodology;
· Set of KRI's per business line;
· Design of metrics of enterprise risk tailored to the business;
· Operational risk measurement and metrics aligned with specific business processes at the client firm;
· Design rating methodology;
· Develop Risk Assessment program;
· Design of methodologies for integrated measurement of market, credit and operational risks;
· Develop common terminology;
· Identify gaps in current Risk framework and infrastructure;
· Business process review and recommendations geared towards strategic value, operational efficiency and compliance;
· Help to identify the stress test scenarios and approach;
RISK KNOWLEDGE SERVICES:
· Training on best practices in methodology and processes;
· Training modules on specific RM items;
· Workshops and presentations on related topics;
RISK TECHNOLOGY SERVICES;
• Selection of technology components;
• Plan, Business analysis, requirements, architecture
SOCIAL NETWORKING CONSULTANCY;
•training and advising companies on social networking strategies ;
• helping in community management strategies and tactics, tools selection
Risk management systems, social networking for business consultancy, management reporting, policies and procedures, banking, corporate & Trust, hedge fund industry.
MY VISION: Good risk management should facilitate business growth by understanding the risks involved and managing these to acceptable levels, rather than seeking to prevent new initiatives.
MY MISSION: to help clients successfully increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs and enhance control.
On company’s risk dashboard, the signal for operational risk should be flashing red. Over the past ten years, losses from operational risk have soared. Companies that want to achieve a sustainable and profitable business need to focus on building a framework to manage operational risk.
What Is Operational Risk?
Operational risk summarizes the risks a company…Continue
If the idea of hacking as a career excites you, you’ll benefit greatly from completing this training. You’ll learn how to exploit networks in the manner of an attacker, in order to find out how protect the system from them.
"The control of information is something the elite always does … Information, knowledge, is power.”
– Tom Clancy
No longer will money have dominion over our ability to learn. Penetration testing and ethical…
2016: The year in crisis provides The Economist Intelligence Unit’s assessment of sources of corporate risk in the year 2016, its evolution over the next three years, and a perspective on the role of the board of directors in managing crises.
Read more by clicking on the link below...Continue