The Benelux Cyber Summit returns in-person to Amsterdam on 11th - 12th October for two days of expert knowledge exchange aimed at guiding cybersecurity leaders from Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg towards digital resilience.
100+ cyber security key players from across the Benelux’s Banking & Finance, Energy, FMCG, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Transport, and Retail industries will gather at this CPD certified event to discuss the most pressing challenges ahead.
The event’s innovative agenda is packed with expert presentations, insightful panel discussions, interactive Q&As and in-depth case studies, as well as over 6 hours of networking, including seated lunches and a drink reception, for leaders from organisations such as Aldi, GSK, SWIFT, RTL, Engie and the European Commission to connect with their peers.
The key topics that will be discussed include:
- Balancing the business’s push for digitalisation with cyber security needs
- Strategies to enhance the responsiveness to attacks and their mitigation
- Managing risk in an evolving threat environment
- Updating security to work cross-functionally in order to secure the supply chain
- How to monitor data security in the cloud and how to identify and address compliance management challenges
For the full agenda, speaker list and to secure your place at the event, visit: https://benelux.cyberseries.io/
Members of Global Risk Community can secure their complimentary* pass with code “GRC-VIP” here: https://benelux.cyberseries.io/register/
* Offer is for end-users only. Individuals who work for cyber security companies and/or consultancies do not qualify for a free pass, but can get 30% off their ticket with code: SECURE30