Martin Davies's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Start Contributing Now!

"Cash-Flow at Risk --- This is absolutely a big deal for credit risk and it can be me…"

Martin Davies replied Mar 20, 2013 to Cash flow risk

2 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Martin Davies

"Suggestions on a mobile phone app ... Well needs to support Apple iTunes store and A…"

Martin Davies replied Apr 21, 2012 to Celebrating more than 10,000 members! + Mobile App contest

2 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Jim Teer

"These sites are the typical of what I call a load of BULL ...   If http://www.basel-…"

Martin Davies replied Jun 29, 2011 to Basel ii or Basel iii Certification

8 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Krunal Patel

"You will be fine then if you have market risk experience … Read Basel II, there are…"

8 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Krunal Patel

"I agree with Abdul, you need prior knowledge on Basel II however just the way this q…"

8 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Krunal Patel

"I fell off my chair laughing"

Martin Davies replied Jun 3, 2011 to Things To Not Say To A Risk Manager

25 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Mike Benishek

"Client : “Martin, we want to turn this risk reporting system off”   Me : “Why, I hav…"

25 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Mike Benishek

"I was asked to review a hedging strategy of a firm a couple of years ago which was c…"

25 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Mike Benishek

"How to measure Risk Awareness between two companies :   Build a questionnaire that i…"

Martin Davies replied Jun 3, 2011 to Risk Awareness

5 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by CHRISTOPHER WHITWAM

"The Aussie banks are really moving through the work that needs to be done for Basel…"

Martin Davies replied Jun 3, 2011 to I am curious on whether banks are reporting Capital (BASEL III) requirements to Risk Committee yet?

10 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Humayun Ali

RSS

Our Sponsors

Would you like to reach over 90,000 + Risk Professionals? 

REQUEST OUR MEDIA KIT

Current Partners Include:

Join GRC Inner Circle - Get Top Risk Resources, Member Support PLUS become our patron

Business Exchange

If your organization delivers products and services that bring value to our members, you are welcome to join our partnership program.

Companies are welcome to setup a business profile page in our Multimedia Business Directory. You will get full control of the page and can include cutting edge possibilities – videos, adverts, presentations, white papers, job offers, Press Releases, product information, company blog, news feeds and more.

CLICK HERE TO APPLY

Our Knowledge Partners

Request our MEDIA KIT

Our Twitter feed

© 2020   Created by Boris Agranovich.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service