Get to know our members better and introduce yourself. With more than 60 replies this is our most popular discussion so far.

Go ahead and use this discussion to tell the members about yourself. Who you
are and what you do...  Have fun.
So feel free to get involved and say hello to your fellow group members - we want to know more about YOU!

Views: 5170

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My name is Juan Esteban Gonzales Garcia, I am a Civil Engineer with Master of Science, line in Territorial Management and Disaster Risk Management, with PhD in Science, mention environmental management and natural resources. I have more than 20 years of professional experience, serving in public government and educational entities, as well as in private entities through consultancies. I have extensive knowledge and experience in the management, formulation and management of projects, planning and public budgeting, as well as in risk management. Currently I carry out the educational work at the undergraduate and postgraduate level, where through teaching skills – learning, I meet the objectives and goals proposed in the educational models of each institution; as well as external consultancies in the civil engineering branch. I am a Diploma Prevention Officer (MYSA-UNC), Technical Inspector of Building Safety (ITSE), accredited by the Ministry of Housing, and Risk Assessor Originated by Natural Phenomena, accredited by CENEPRED (R.J. No. 106-2019-CENEPRED/J). I also have the international certification of Project Management Professional (PMP), issued by the Project Management Institute (PMI).

I am a pro positive person, with great capacity for adaptation and continuous improvement, teamwork and effective communication, with great responsibility and dedication, oriented to results. The mediate aims that I pursue, is of personal improvement and competitiveness, in all the professional areas where I develop.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Our Sponsors

Would you like to reach over 90,000 + Risk Professionals? 

REQUEST OUR MEDIA KIT

Current Partners Include:

Join GRC Inner Circle - Get Top Risk Resources, Member Support PLUS become our patron

Business Exchange

If your organization delivers products and services that bring value to our members, you are welcome to join our partnership program.

Companies are welcome to setup a business profile page in our Multimedia Business Directory. You will get full control of the page and can include cutting edge possibilities – videos, adverts, presentations, white papers, job offers, Press Releases, product information, company blog, news feeds and more.

CLICK HERE TO APPLY

Our Knowledge Partners

Request our MEDIA KIT

Our Twitter feed

© 2020   Created by Boris Agranovich.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service