What is the most important Risk Management lesson that you have learned up to this point?

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to share their experiences!

Views: 107

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My one minute guide to assessing the maturity of risk amanagement of a business:

1. No one talks about risk when it is being managed properly

2. Everyone talks about Risk as the awareness is there but the working management of it is not. 

3. No one talks about risk when it is not being managed

What I mean is: 

1 is about the change in terminology when risks are being addressed and the environment starts to measure and implement controls and monitoring. The word risk only remains as a header and the rest details the actual risk vectors.

2 . Awareness is there, and it appears that nearly every noun and verb starts to have the word risk put next to it, but not yet into a control environment that actually manages it.

3. Obvious (I hope)

As usual half of the work done in this World is camouflaged by Powerful Politicians/Financial Elites and that the Global Economic System is reaching a tipping point with catastrophe lying in wait.!!!!!

I believe that depends from the organism and the work environment.I agree with the comments,it's wisdom words.

I want to complete my opinion with that.

1. Many times communication is non-existent and the administration in low level after pressure from higher level make mistakes or the upside down but in this situation the lower admin sent misleading messages to the higher admin.Many times they try to hide something like ostrich but usually in this cases come unearth after some years.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Our Sponsors

Would you like to reach over 70,000 + Risk Professionals? 

REQUEST OUR MEDIA KIT

Advance Your Career - Take the Global Risk Academy Courses Below

Business Exchange

If your organization delivers products and services that bring value to our members, you are welcome to join our partnership program.

Companies are welcome to setup a business profile page in our Multimedia Business Directory. You will get full control of the page and can include cutting edge possibilities – videos, adverts, presentations, white papers, job offers, Press Releases, product information, company blog, news feeds and more.

CLICK HERE TO APPLY

Our Knowledge Partners

Request our MEDIA KIT

Our Twitter feed

© 2018   Created by Boris Agranovich.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service