Tell us more about who you are, what you do and where you want to be. What are your main business challenges? (Tip: provide your current Job Title, Industry, company or/and paste your Linkedin profile here). Use as many relevant keywords as possible. Tell us what you can offer the community. What sorts of discussions, events, and activities you can participate in.
I possess more than 30 years of combined working experience and academic credentials in the information technology industry, with a CISSP, CISA, CRISC and ITIL(F) certifications and extensive experience in the areas of: information security, risk management, audit, governance and compliance activities, and project management.
I am looking for the opportunity to contribute to the security needs of your organisation in a Senior role by defining and implementing security policies and procedures, formulating security strategy, designing security framework and architecture, and performing security audit and risk assessments in-line with industry and best practices.
My impressive list of both private and public clientele speaks volumes regarding my credibility. I possess a tried and tested ability to take on a senior role in security while considering and executing business process transformation to generate focused, accountable, measurable and profitable security initiatives that are of the highest calibre.
NFORMATION SECURITY CONSULTING PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
Information security governance, policies and controls, architecture, risk management, audit and compliance
• ISO27001 / 27002 and ISO 22301 / BS 25999, Development of new strategies, Implementation, Assessment and improvement.
• Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans, Development of new strategies, Implementation Assessment and improvement.
• Establish and implement strategic and tactical plans for Information security.
• Establish a set of information technology policies based on best-practices, having wide recognition and acceptance.
• Address business issues requiring special treatment, particularly in the area of information security and data privacy.
• Analyze the client’s environment and recommend the types of policy components needed (i.e., acceptable use of computers and mobile devices, password management, physical / network security, system administration, information classification, data encryption, etc.).
• Write the required policies and their associated implementation plans.
• Analyze and recommend any certifications/standards (on an international level) and write the action plan to achieve compliance.
• Write white whitepapers regarding information security and data privacy, suitable for use by stakeholders having to report to national or international governing bodies worldwide, focused on data protection. Ideally, the whitepaper would demonstrate compliance with one or more standards chosen in the preceding task.
I am interested in
Consulting offers, Job inquiries, Business deals, Career opportunities, Expertise requests
You need to be a member of GlobalRisk community to add comments!
Join GRC Inner Circle - Get Top Risk Resources, Member Support PLUS become our patron
If your organization delivers products and services that bring value to our members, you are welcome to join our partnership program.
Companies are welcome to setup a business profile page in our Multimedia Business Directory. You will get full control of the page and can include cutting edge possibilities – videos, adverts, presentations, white papers, job offers, Press Releases, product information, company blog, news feeds and more.