Tell us more about who you are, what you do and where you want to be. What are your main business challenges? (Tip: provide your current Job Title, Industry, company or/and paste your Linkedin profile here). Use as many relevant keywords as possible. Tell us what you can offer the community. What sorts of discussions, events, and activities you can participate in.
1. Policy Specialist & Financial Markets Senior Analyst at Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
2. Vice Chair - X9D Work Group 14 - AT9000 at Accredited Standards Committee X9, Inc.-Financial Industry Standards
Panels and Presentations
1. Sep 13, 2011 - Inside Market Data (Waters Technology) - Panelist - "The real-time revolution: risk management for 21st century trading"
2. June 5, 2012 - Collateral Management USA (American Leaders) - Presenter - "An Algorithm to Estimate the Total Amount of Collateral Required Before and After Financial Reform Initiatives in Various Regulatory Jurisdictions"
3. Oct 17, 2012 - PRMIA Webinar - Presenter - "Risk Controls for High Speed Trading and Implications for Markets"
4. Nov 7, 2012 - Capital Markets Conference (Chicago Fed) - Presenter - "Risk Controls for High Speed Trading and Implications for Markets"
5. Nov 13, 2012 - Chicago Institute of Investment - Panelist - "CAMP Night: Chicago Derivatives Markets and Trading"
Additional presentations include to the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve, U.S. Department of Treasury, Securities and Exchange Commission, Commodity Futures Trading Commission, Federal Reserve Bank of New York and Illinois Institute of Technology
I am interested in
Speaking engagements, Career opportunities, Expertise requests
You need to be a member of GlobalRisk community to add comments!
Advance Your Career - Take the Global Risk Academy Courses Below
If your organization delivers products and services that bring value to our members, you are welcome to join our partnership program.
Companies are welcome to setup a business profile page in our Multimedia Business Directory. You will get full control of the page and can include cutting edge possibilities – videos, adverts, presentations, white papers, job offers, Press Releases, product information, company blog, news feeds and more.