The LED Grow Lights Industry Analysis by BIS Research projects the market to grow at a significant CAGR of 23.15% during the forecast period from 2019 to 2024. Governments are increasingly concerned about the growing food demand of the global population. Extremities in global climate is highly impacting the overall agricultural output. The growing protein demand is also raising concerns for the quality and amount of yield produced. Therefore, to meet the global food demand, making use of LED grow lights to operate indoor farms and greenhouses is increasingly being adopted by the growers currently.
Browse the Full Report "LED Grow Lights Market"
The LED grow lights market growth is majorly driven by factors such as rise in the demand for food globally and increasing push from government for the adoption of alternative agricultural practices. Along with this, the initiative by many governments to ban the traditional grow lights has also benefitted the LED grow lights industry. However, factors such as considerable investments to adopt technologically advanced LED grow lights and consequent profitability hamper the overall market growth. Moreover, the development of cost-efficient LED grow light technologies for indoor vertical farms are anticipated to create numerous opportunities for the market growth.
Request the Sample @ https://bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=753&type=download
Global LED Grow Lights Market Forecast, 2019-2024
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- How are LED grow lights a viable solution to the increasing global food demand and depleting natural resources?
- What are the major factors promoting the uptake of LED grow light technologies?
- How is the high investment cost affecting the overall adoption of LED grow lights by growers? What type of solutions can be undertaken by the companies to overcome the cost factor?
- How competitive is the industry in terms of market developments by key players such as business expansions, collaborations, acquisitions, agreements, and new product developments?
- What are the key strategies, both inorganic and organic, that are being adopted by market participants to expand their market share, regionally as well as in new product lines?
- What is the positioning of the leading players in the lighting systems market on the basis of their revenue contribution?
- What has been the investment and funding landscape in the global LED lights market in the last three years? How attractive is the market for emerging start-ups?
- Which is the most common application area to deploy LED grow lights? What is the expected growth potential for different applications during the forecast period, 2019-2024?
- Which are the leading players offering technologies for different facilities in the LED grow lights?
- What is the expected future scenario and revenue generated by different types of LED grow lights including hardware systems, software, and services?
- What are the emerging crop types that are expected to be compatible with LED grow lights market?
- Which is the most dominant region in terms of technology adoption, revenue generation, and presence of companies, as of 2018?
- What are the internal and external factors that impact the company's positioning in the market?
Market Key Players
The key market players in the global LED grow lights market include Signify N.V., OSRAM Litch AG, Current by GE, Heliospectra AB, Valoya, Stadium Grow Lighting, and Agrilight B.V., among others.
Global Indoor Farming Technology Market – Analysis & Forecast, ...
Global LED Grow Lights Market, Analysis & Forecast – 2017 to 2021
Global Aquaponics & Hydroponics Systems & Equipment Market ...