Several businesses use regulatory change management technology to enhance their current Regulatory Change Management (RCM) procedures and processes. Regulatory Technology, on the other hand, extends beyond just accelerating a few operations, and it reworks and synchronizes the regulatory change management program with the risk and compliance management systems. This has several advantages that assist banks, and financial organizations in meeting their company's goals.
Benefits of Using Regulatory Change Management Software
- Accelerating innovation
- Generation of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Helping in the growth of the organization
- Evaluating regulatory risk
Predict360 Regulatory Change Management Software
The Predict360 Regulatory Change Management Software is the ideal solution for handling regulatory changes enforced by a regulatory authority. It is a standalone web-based tool and part of a comprehensive regulatory change management and learning management system.
The software is based on AI technology, which aids in developing automated procedures. It centralizes the regulation library while maintaining a uniform taxonomy. It also automates the translation of rules and produces the applicability of the regulations process, which assists an organization in mapping and applying regulations to a region, location, or asset.
- Regulatory Examinations and Results Management, as well as project plans that track and manage various concurrent activities and integrated regulatory intelligence streams.
- Regulatory information, updates, and news from a range of other sources are all combined in a single stream, ensuring that you are always up to date.
- Based on risk mapping, an automated preliminary evaluation of the impact of modifications and the parts of the business affected by them is performed.
- Intelligent regulatory update parsing to identify changes and their application
- An executive picture of regulatory concerns across the company in real-time.
- Notifying critical stakeholders regarding applicable audits, policies, regulations, and changed documents is sent automatically.
About 360factors, Inc.
360factors empowers organizations to accelerate profitability, innovation, and productivity by predicting risks and streamlining compliance. Predict360, its flagship software product, is an AI-powered Risk and Compliance Intelligence Platform that anticipates and mitigates risks while facilitating regulatory compliance. Predict360 integrates regulations and obligations, compliance management, risks and controls, audits and assessments, policies and procedures, and training in a single cloud-based SaaS platform based on artificial intelligence to provide predictive analytics and unique insights for predicting risks and streamlining compliance. 360factors is the exclusively endorsed solution provider for compliance management by the American Bankers Association (ABA). Visit www.360factors.com for more information.