CS&A International Risk, Crisis and Business Continuity Specialist
- Over 20 years’ experience in risk and crisis management, corporate and public affairs. Recognized as a leader in my profession and acknowledged for my ability to provide customized, results-driven counsel at the highest level.
- In the field of risk and crisis management, I advise senior corporate executives in high-risk industries internationally. I provide clients with an in-depth analysis of their crisis management capability as well as help them develop effective risk and crisis response organizations and stakeholder and reputation management strategies.
- I am an accomplished trainer, facilitator and coach in risk, issues and crisis management as well as in communication skills.
- I speak regularly at international conferences and seminars on risk and crisis management. As part of CS&A’s affiliation with the European Academy of Crisis Management and the Crisis Research Center of Leiden University in the Netherlands, I have lectured at a course on institutional crises at the graduate school of public administration of Leiden University.
- I speak 5 languages: French, English, Spanish, Hebrew and Mandarin. I have international experience having lived in the middle East and in Asia for many years.
Crisis Preparedness Assessments and Audits
- Risk, Crisis and business continuity management process development, integration and implementation
- Design and delivery of competency development programs at all levels of clients organizations
- Design and management of crisis desktop and simulation exercises
- Monitoring and benchmarking