[Boston, M, 08/01/2023] - Prepare to master end-to-end processes, sustain continuous monitoring, enhance relationship management, and effectively tackle key weak points, including cyber threats, in your Third-Party Vendor Risk Management. The highly anticipated 17th Edition of the marcus evans Third Party Vendor Risk Management for Financial Institutions conference will take place from October 16th to October 18th, 2023,in Boston, MA.
This prestigious event will bring together top experts, industry leaders, and professionals from financial institutions to discuss the latest trends, strategies, and best practices in third-party vendor risk management. With a focus on enhancing resilience and optimizing vendor relationships, participants will gain invaluable insights to drive success in their organizations.
Notable Speakers and Topics:
The event will feature an impressive lineup of renowned speakers, including:
- Timothy A. Geishecker, Policy Lead (Attorney) at the Federal Reserve Board
- Victoria Torkay, Head of Third Party Compliance Risk for The Americas at MUFG
- Stuart Hoffman, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- Mary Beth Rzegocki, MassMutual
- Emily Irving, BlackRock
- Amanda Xu, East West Bank
- John Ingold, T. Rowe Price
- Michael Steinhoefel, Barclays
- Michael Bochniarz, Cross River Bank
- Casey Ryder, Silicon Valley Bank, a Division of First Citizens Bank
- Bob Wilkinson, Founder and CEO of Cyber Marathon Solutions
Key Topics Include:
The conference will cover a wide range of essential topics critical to effective Third-Party Vendor Risk Management, such as:
- Utilizing methods to make TPVRM policies more robust and resilient
- Leveraging AI to enhance processes, shorten risk assessment timelines, and simplify risk-related decision making within organizations
- Alleviating risk by vetting the subcontractors or vendors of third-party vendors they themselves are hiring
- Managing and maintaining an increasingly large number of vendor relationships
- An in-depth assessment of the recently released interagency TPRM guidance
- Strategies for responding effectively to sensitive data breaches caused by third-party vendor cyber incidents
Participants will benefit from interactive discussions, real-life case studies, and workshops led by industry experts. They will leave with actionable strategies and solutions to optimize their organization's Third-Party Vendor Risk Management practices, enhance cybersecurity measures, and foster better vendor relationships.
Join us at the 17th Edition of the Third Party Vendor Risk Management for Financial Institutions conference and position your organization for resilience and success. Register now to secure your spot and take advantage of early bird discounts.
About marcus evans:
marcus evans is a global leader in the organization of high-level business events, conferences, and summits, providing valuable networking opportunities and knowledge exchange across various industries.
Media Contact: Ayis Panayi - Digital Marketing & PR Executive at marcus evans
Event website here.