Dear New Member,
We're super excited to have you as part of our community. Feel free to invite new people, participate in discussions, activities and share knowledge.
Please check out this post and save it for your future reference to get the maximum out of GlobalRisk Community.
Special Bonus for new member:
25% off the price of all courses available in Global Risk Academy.
To use the coupon - go to http://globalriskacademy.com , choose an online course, click on the Enroll button and
use the coupon code "STUDENT" when you asked to pay.
Join Complimentary Online Course: Breaking into Risk Management - http://bit.ly/1lJQsZh
* For recent free research reports, case studies and whitepapers, click here: Latest free research
* Take Complimentary Trade magazine subscriptions and technical document downloads: http://globalriskcommunity.tradepub.com/
* Is your business need a Business Continuity Plan, but have never had the resources or expertise to create one? We in the GlobalRisk Community analyzed dozens of best practices, policies and procedures of both leading financial institutuions and corporates and we created the GRC Business Continuity toolkit. Check it out here: http://bit.ly/grcBCtoolkit
* Use our premier e-learning facility covering 750 courses: http://bit.ly/grisklearning
* Do you know other professionals who will benefit from our community? Invite them by visiting the invite section http://globalriskcommunity.com/main/invitation/new
Things you can do in GlobalRisk Community:
1. Visit our Discussion Forum here http://globalriskcommunity.com/forum
2. Visit our Blog section here http://globalriskcommunity.com/profiles/blog/list and start a blog of your own
3. Get to know our members better and introduce yourself here: http://globalriskcommunity.com/forum/topics/get-to-know-our-members...
4. Visit our Video section here: http://globalriskcommunity.com/video
6. If your organization delivers products and services that bring value to our members, you are welcome to join our partnership programme. http://globalriskcommunity.com/businesspartner
7. Companies are welcome to setup a business profile page in our Multimedia Business Directory. You will get full control of the page and can include cutting edge possibilities – videos, adverts, presentations, white papers, job offers, Press Releases, product information, company blog, news feeds and more. To apply Request our MEDIA KIT http://globalriskcommunity.com/mediakit
8. If you are looking to increase visibility of your company's products and services among risk audience: Request our MEDIA KIT http://globalriskcommunity.com/mediakit
9. Read our Community Guidelines here: http://globalriskcommunity.com/notes/Community_Guidlines
We look forward to your participation in the GlobalRisk Community and feedback!
If you have any questions and ideas, please send a mail to Boris Agranovich firstname.lastname@example.org, founder of the GlobalRisk Community.
Thank you for being here.
p.s. If you've got a frog for a picture, hurry up and replace it!
IMPORTANT: Your Email Address … Potential Delivery Problems
There are a couple of ISPs that are spam trigger happy and unfortunately yours may be one of them. Oftentimes whitelisting or adding our sending email addresses to your address book, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org will remedy this.
Mr Boris Agranovich
Thanks for valuable information and induction in the elite group of risk professionals. I look forward for more association and fruitful discussion
Dr R Soundararajan
Thank you Boris
Thanks !!! ;)
Thank you for the welcome pack.
Michael r s Morgan
Thank you so much for accepting and welcoming. I look forward to be part of this online risk forum!
Happy New Year 2013 from BELGIUM
FRENCH EUROP COMMUNICATION & INFORMATION
THANK YOU FOR USEFUL INFORMATION
Many thanks for the warm welcome Boris.
George O'Neill said:
Thanks for this information! Well done.
Howdy Boris and members of GRC:
I am happy to be part of this global community and I look forward to having the opportunity of becoming an active participant and be able to make useful contributions.
Many thanks for the helpful information and resource
Suppose that a community of professionals appreciate my contribution to a systematic reduction of increases entropy in decision by my patented new cyber schema "S_T_A_R_S-Statistical Search and Retrieval of information to decision making" Utility model 21532 Czech Republic 2010. Statistically decidable situation and principles of the formation of acceptable sequences of decisions, ...except apart from the traditional perception needs only statistically sufficient quantum of the current input structured information from a sample survey - that is sufficiently accurate and reliable to derive the current statistically sufficiently accuracy and reliable output information about the acceptable estimates of parameters of original file population - It will be solved included consistently always have detailed statistic reliable solutions and allways associated dual problem: namely the efficient selection of available alternative Sources of information processing and optimal transformation processes for the acquisition Inputs data for each situation, sequences of situation or for repeating population of similar strategic tasks with risks. To the fields of repeated a similar strategic decision-making tasks that leads then to the construction of completely new types of computerized decision-making systems with much higher level of self -learning effects, with much higher capacity available solutions with better internal consistency to complex strategic projects with testging risks "ex post", "ex ante". We are able more better recognize the prezent complicated system before innovating, we are able monitoring and evalueting of well defined actual mistakes in the beeing transformal Channel, we could to plane working at a much better educated and skilling trained managing team. We are working "step by step" with more better computer-assisted conditions with more better distributed databases in nets.