- The book examines the issues of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism.
- It analyses 155 money laundering case studies, examines the impact of money laundering in 10 countries and elaborates on the three well known financial crises.
- It looks at the risk holistically by examining the risks within each sector of the eco-system (for example: the election system, bank, hawala, real-estate) and also at the National level.
- The applicable United Nation resolutions and FATF recommendations are explained with reference to incidents
- The book also provides risk-based solutions to minimise the risks at a Sector level and at the National level.
- The book provides Risk-based approaches as recommended the Central Bank and International anti-money laundering agencies.
- It is a colour edition and very easy to read & understand.