ABOUT THE EVENT
Simpliv, the learning platform, is organizing the AI Summit India on 18th November at Taj, Vivanta, Bangalore. This two-day summit will be an ideal opportunity to explore critical areas of AI such as digital transformation, AI and deep learning, AI and cybercrime, AI as a tool for enforcing accountability, the various industries that could get impacted by AI, enterprise and process automation using AI, AI and costumer experience, AI’s role in messaging in the advertising, marketing and healthcare and other sectors, AI for the Cognitive Enterprise, and much more.
This AI Summit will evaluate the nature and scale of changes that AI could bring about in various sectors such as retail, enterprise, consumer and commerce. It will scrutinize the opportunities and transformation that AI could bring about in development and digital platforms.
Simpliv will offer the opportunity for a vivid and thoughtful exchange of viewpoints among panel members, who will be a bright mix of:
- Those who are pioneering path breaking innovations in the field of AI
- Leading brands that are at the forefront of AI
- Well-established leader
- Tech evangelists
- Unicorns, and
- Keenly watched startups.
Visitors at the AI Summit will include AI managers, angel investors, decision makers, innovators, startups, designers, developers, Data Analysts, Managers and Scientists, and brand managers.
DAY 1 – Monday, 18th Nov 2019
- Session 1 How AI can help with Digital Transformation
- Session 2 AI and Deep Learning – The drivers of digital transformation.
- Session 3 The future impact of AI on cybercrime
- Session 4 AI as a means to powering transparency and accountability
- Session 5 AI for the workplace
- Session 6 AI for your business – Use of AI for different industries
- Session 7 How to fulfill Enterprise AI
- Session 8 Process Automation and AI
- Session 9 Cognitive Enterprise – Cognitive Automation and Robotic Process Automation
DAY 2 – Tuesday, 19th Nov 2019
- Session 10 AI integration and customer experience
- Session 11 Use of AI in the retail and e-commerce industries
- Session 12 Leveraging the voice driven world for business growth
- Session 13 Chatbot effectiveness for better business
- Session 14 Role of Digital Assistants in customer relationship management
- Session 15 Improving marketing and advertising effectiveness through AI
- Session 16 Revolution in healthcare through AI and Big Data.
Summit Date: NOVEMBER 18th - 19th, 2019
Place: Taj, Vivanta, MG Road, Bangalore
Yellappa Chetty Layout, Sivanchetti Gardens, Bangalore, Karnataka, 560001
AI Summit Price:
Select 1 Day : ₹ 7000 + GST 18% ( ₹ 1260 ): Total Fee - ₹ 8260
Select 2 Day : ₹ 7000 + GST 18% ( ₹ 1260 ): Total Fee - ₹ 8260
Select 1&2 Days : ₹ 12000 + GST 18% ( ₹ 2160 ): Total Fee - ₹ 14160