Dear GlobalRisk Community member
1. Introducing a training and events facility on GlobalRisk Community;
2. Partner’s event. Top Requirements for Successfully Automating SOX Quarterly Self-Assessments.
1. Introducing a training facility on GlobalRisk Community
We have so much intellectual capital here in our community and the technological capabilities allow us to facilitate and organize trainings and events via our platform. Therefore we would like to take this opportunity and make a following proposition to our members:
Firstly we would like to hear from our members what trainings or events they would like to follow and we will try to organize and facilitate them via our platform. Also if you have a special speaker or a trainer in mind please let us know here. We will do our best to organize the best training for you. To do so please make your comments on this discussion and we will start from here. You also can send a private message to email@example.com
Secondly we would like to gather the best trainers who are interested to provide trainings or facilitate events on their area of expertise using our platform. Please sign up to the group Trainers http://globalriskcommunity.com/group/trainers and make your proposal on trainings or events you want to organize with our members. It can be either a virtual or a physical event and we will start working on the best proposals.
Thirdly, professional training and event organizers are welcome to make their proposals to facilitate events with our members. To do so please send your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Partner’s event. Top Requirements for Successfully Automating SOX Quarterly Self-Assessments
Join Salman Aziz, ANX's President Risk and Compliance Services domain expert, in this 1-hour live webcast, where he will uncover the top automation requirements organizations should consider to successfully automating SOX quarterly self-assessments.
In this session, you will learn:
• Top requirements to successfully automate SOX Quarterly Self-Assessments
• Best practices for defining and executing an effective compliance strategy
• How you can quickly and cost-effectively enable automated quarterly self-assessments
Thank you for being here.
I look forward to hearing from you.
GlobalRisk Community, email@example.com