How? Now Available In All 50 States -- This is the "GOLD STANDARD" of Telemedicine Plans! The Company's motto is "Call A Doctor First"!
Whether or not your Employee has health insurance. The Plan can even include an Emergency-grade Medical Kit! And 90% of calls from Plan participants are managed so effectively, they require NO follow-up doctor visit or ER treatment. That reduces time lost from work for illness or accident. Sound too good to be true? It IS
amazing and it IS True! CLICK HERE to review the Plans and pricing. Also CLICK HERE to reinforce the value of the “Call the Doctor First” Plans for Groups.
The Company Focuses on 3 Critical Statistics for Understanding Healthcare Related Savings!
2. 40% of all Emergency Room Visits are Unnecessary
3. 90% of GetMedCallAssist Calls Require No Additional Care
The Company Embraces 12 Critical Components that a Telemedicine/
Mobile Medicine Plan Must Provide?
1. Immediate access to Emergency-Trained Doctors
2. A flat, affordable monthly fee - with no per-call charges - that encourages rather
than discouraging utilization
3. Takes Emergency and Non-Emergency Calls - eliminating self-diagnosis and delayed
4. Educates Employees to “Call A Doctor First” - this encourages utilization to generate
5. ROI Calculators for both Fully Insured and Self Funded Groups to determine savings
based on national statistics and Employer Specific Data
6. Includes a Medical Kit including prescription medications specific to
each participant - refills provided at no additional cost
7. Doctors follows-up to assure proper care was received
8. Includes family members - including students and travelers
9. Substantially reduces the unnecessary utilization of Doctor's offices and
10. Utilizes next generation advanced Telemedicine, TeleHealth, and Mobile Health
11. Sends a medical reports securely to the Employee's Physician
12. Turn-key simple administration for Brokers and Employers
The Company's Plans provide 4 Keys For Generating the Desired Savings
1. Participation by all Employees - Employer Funded
2. Broker, HR, CFO (Employer) participation in educating Employees to
"Call A Doctor First"
3. Providing incentives for Employees who "Call A Doctor First" and
Penalties for those who fail to utilize the Plan
4. Broker and Employer assist in monitoring the success of the Plan