Face to face meetings- Starting with Bangalore

Hi all,

Nagesh Bharadwaj has given a suggestion to have local face to face meetings. Nagesh and me, both are located in Bangalore :). I want to invite those in Bangalore for a meeting.

1) We need to decide a location/ venue

2) We need to a time and day which is convienent to all, maybe a weekend?

3) We need a few more people interested in it.

The idead is that we can build stronger relationships for knowledge sharing and business consulting.

Members from other locations can take the lead for their cities.

Please put your name here in the response section, with a suggestion for day, time and venue.

Look forward to meeting you all.

Sonia

You need to be a member of Global Risk Community to add comments!

Join Global Risk Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You are absolutely right. I am not very sure, how many of us would be really seriously thinking about it. So, I think, it is better to have everyone's word, before convening ourselves for this particular cause.

Regards
    Virendar

Sonia Jaspal said:
    I think we have just had 3 participants, others have not said a word. So can't take this forward for this weekend

Kind regards,

Sonia
  • I think we have just had 3 participants, others have not said a word. So can't take this forward for this weekend

Kind regards,

Sonia
  • Thanks, Virender. That is great, really.

@Sonia,

I am in Kumbakonam and that is the reason for the request for a virtual meet. But, I can join you on Skype, virtually, with prior arrangement tomorrow, if that is the day you mean.

Request your sympathetic understanding!

Have you interacted with Hemalatha? I am not sure if she is in Bangalore on Saturday. Her inputs could be useful.

Regards,
    Seshadri
  • My pleasure. My office is in old airport road and we can have a discussion there on coming Saturday. The address is Apara Enteprise solutions, 801 suite, 7th floor, oxford towers, near Kodihalli stand, opp to Leela palace. We can accommodate comfortably 10 - 12 people. Please let me know, so that i can book it in advance.

You need to reach Manipal hospital opp to Leela palace and make a U turn there and drive straight till you see an open ground on your left side. Take that open ground [you will see a restaurant on the left side while you enter] and park your vehicle conveniently there and just bang opposite, you will find oxford towers and you need to take the lift to reach 7th floor and I will warmly welcome you all at the reception.
    Please do let me know, if you need any help or directions.

Regards, Virendar

Sonia Jaspal said:
    Virendar,

Hey thanks for the offer. Where is your office, could you let the team know.

Guys,

How about it, what do you say? Me, Mr Chari and Virendar are open to it. Who all are interested, please give the names asap so that we can organize it.

Sonia
  • Virendar,

Hey thanks for the offer. Where is your office, could you let the team know.

Guys,

How about it, what do you say? Me, Mr Chari and Virendar are open to it. Who all are interested, please give the names asap so that we can organize it.

Sonia
  • Hope you all had a festive time with your loved ones and if you can fix a date be it Saturday, then i can manage to organize my office conference room in Bangalore.

I need to know in advance.

Regards
    Virendar

Hi there,

Wishing all of you a belated Diwali, and I hope everyone has recovered from the after effects of the same :).

We were before Diwali discussing about organizing a meeting in Bangalore during the coming weekend. Are you all entusiastic about it, we did have an initial 8-10 responses.

The suggestion was that we can meet from 10-11 am to 3-4 pm to disucuss a strategy to move forwards and develop the relationships.

I was wondering if anyone has an office conference room spare on Saturday/ Sunday where we all can gather. We can go dutch on lunch and order some pizzas etc. We basically need a space as a hotel will be quite expensive and we cannot sit in the lobby for long.

Volunteers please come forward, will be eternally grateful.

Kind regards,

Sonia
  • Hi, Sonia, Nagesh, Chari, Kumarravijayanath, Virendar, et al..Hearty Greets.
    I'm a 'trotter' on the move from Chennai. It'l be great pleasure for an old man like me to meet all Risk experts and experienced at Bangalore, post-Diwali..!!
    That sounds comfortable to me.
    With love and regards
    Prof.S.Subramanian
    Chairman, ACMFI
    (www.acmfi.org)
  • Weekend after diwali would be fine with me.

Vijay
  • Thanks Seshadri.

Hi everybody, haven't received a response, would you like to meet up this weekend? We have 7 to participate.

Sonia
  • Sonia,
    I would be interested. And in Bangalore too this weekend. Would be available with prior intimation.

Regards,
    Seshadri
This reply was deleted.

About Us

The GlobalRisk Community is a thriving community of risk managers and associated service providers. Our purpose is to foster business, networking and educational explorations among members. Our goal is to be the worlds premier Risk forum and contribute to better understanding of the complex world of risk.

Business Partners

For companies wanting to create a greater visibility for their products and services among their prospects in the Risk market: Send your business partnership request by filling in the form here!

lead