Face to face meetings- Starting with Bangalore

Hi all,

Nagesh Bharadwaj has given a suggestion to have local face to face meetings. Nagesh and me, both are located in Bangalore :). I want to invite those in Bangalore for a meeting.

1) We need to decide a location/ venue

2) We need to a time and day which is convienent to all, maybe a weekend?

3) We need a few more people interested in it.

The idead is that we can build stronger relationships for knowledge sharing and business consulting.

Members from other locations can take the lead for their cities.

Please put your name here in the response section, with a suggestion for day, time and venue.

Look forward to meeting you all.

Sonia

You need to be a member of Global Risk Community to add comments!

Join Global Risk Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Vijay,

Great, thanks for joining in.

All,

Would you like to do this on the coming weekend or the weekend after Diwali. Let me know which is better option.

Sonia
  • Hi I am vijay.
    Currently, located in Bangalore. Would like to join you guys. weekends would be better.

Regrds
    Vijay
  • Hi Sandeep,

Welcome, and thanks for showing interest in joining the group. According to you what should be the agenda? I have added Virendar's points in the introduction discussion. Please take the intitiative to add some more.

All,

We need some more members, invite others whom you would like to join.

Kind regards,

Sonia
  • Hi,
    I am in Bangalore too, and would like to join if the group is planning to get together.
  • Virendar,

Agree with you completely. I think maybe a meeting in November will be fruitful. And please do invite your friends to the community.

I think your points which we were discussing separately, are very valid for the agenda. Maybe we can put them here and take suggestions from other members.

Kind regards,

Sonia
  • I think, we need a bigger crowd of at least 10 people. We need to wait for a while and probably invite people from our network, who might be interested and then meet. We also need to be clear on the agenda as well.
  • Virendar,

Great, now we have three nominations. What should be the duration of the meeting? Will two hours be good enough?

Guys,

Join in, and lets get some action :)

Sonia
  • I am also in Bangalore and can definitely make it. Please let me know, when we can assemble and meet. Next Saturday 1st half should be fine with me. I feel, we can meet at Ajanta Hotel near Victoria road and morning hrs are quite serene. More people joining us will add lot of sense.
This reply was deleted.

About Us

The GlobalRisk Community is a thriving community of risk managers and associated service providers. Our purpose is to foster business, networking and educational explorations among members. Our goal is to be the worlds premier Risk forum and contribute to better understanding of the complex world of risk.

Business Partners

For companies wanting to create a greater visibility for their products and services among their prospects in the Risk market: Send your business partnership request by filling in the form here!

lead