Hi Global Risk Community member,
With regulators committing to include climate considerations in their oversight of financial institutions, are you integrating climate change and ESG factors into your risk management frameworks and appetite?
Successfully integrating ESG and climate change factors into enterprise risk management and business decision making will open new opportunities and create competitive advantages.
Leading financial risk experts from across the US will be assembling at the ESG Risk Management Summit North America from May 24 to 25 in New York City to share best practice and insight.
Download the event brochure here.
By attending, you will:
- Understand how future regulation will impact existing risk management processes and how Morgan Stanley and Citi are beginning now
- Learn how Societe Generale, BlackRock and Lockton are effectively integrating ESG into risk management frameworks
- Gain best practices from USAA, BNP Paribas and State Street for building climate stress testing models
- Hear how to obtain high-quality useable data from Credit Suisse
- Take away key insight for managing both physical and transitional risk from Citi
- Discover how Wells Fargo and Santander US are aligning ESG risk management with external commitments
- Determine how to identify ESG risks and their impact on the institution with Banner Bank, Societe Generale and Deutsche Bank
Plus, don’t miss joining Metro Bank (UK) and Kamakura in a half-day focused workshop on determining effective approaches to climate risk stress testing.
Prices increase Friday - register now to save up to $1200!
Click here to register your place.
Have colleagues who’d be interested? Forward them this message now to ensure your whole team can network with 100+ experts across financial risk management.
I look forward to seeing you in New York City!
Aaron Rawcliffe and the ESG Risk Management team