The AI software segment currently holds the highest share of the global AI in the energy market (by product offering). AI software providers are responsible for maintaining and storing the application data of the customers. However, AI-as-a-service (AIaaS), also known as platform as platform-as-a-service, is one of the emerging AI product offerings, which allow the end users to access AI-enabled platform using cloud computing. AI-as-a-service is dependent on the purpose and application of the end user and works on the basis of “pay as you go” concept and on monthly or annual pricing subscriptions as well. AIaaS is provided by third-party vendors on which the end users can build their own application specific AI system with an access of cloud stack for data storage.
Browse Full Report: "Artificial Intelligence in Energy Market"
AI-as-a-service product offering is expected to display the maximum growth in the forecast period, 2019-2024. Presently, the AI technology providers in the energy market also offer support services as a product offering. The support services include maintenance and repair, training and consultation, and installation and integration, among others.
Request the Sample @ https://bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=795&type=download
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
• What are the key trends and opportunities in the market pertaining to AI in energy?
• What is the estimated global AI in energy market size in terms of revenue for the time period 2018-2024, and what is the expected compound annual growth rate (CAGR) during the forecast period 2019-2024?
• What is the expected future outlook and revenue to be generated by the different types of product offerings including software, hardware, AI-as-a-Service, and support services?
• What is the estimated revenue generated by AI solutions in both power and oil & gas industries for the time period 2018-2024?
• What is the estimated revenue generated by AI solutions in different power industry streams such as generation, transmission, and distribution for the time period 2018-2014?
• What is the estimated revenue generated by AI solutions in different oil & gas industry streams such as upstream, midstream, and downstream for the time period 2018-2024?
• What is the estimated revenue generated by AI solutions in different applications of power and oil & gas industry for the time period 2018-2024?
• What is the current market size and opportunities of AI solutions in energy industry across different regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World?
• What are the major driving forces that are expected to increase the demand for the global AI in energy market during the forecast period?
• What are the major restraints inhibiting the growth of the global AI in energy market?
• What kind of new strategies are being adopted by the existing market players to expand their market position in the industry?
• What is the competitive strength of the key players in the AI in energy market on the basis of analysis of their recent developments, product offerings, and regional presence?
• How is the competitive benchmarking of the key AI focused IT companies in the energy market on the basis of analysis of their market coverage and market potential?
• What is the funding and investment landscape in the global AI in energy market?
• Which type of players and stakeholders operate in the market ecosystem of AI in energy, and what are their significance in the global market?
• Which are the leading consortiums and associations in the global AI in energy market, and what is their role in the market?
• How does the regulatory landscape differ in different regions for AI in energy?
Key Companies in the Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Energy Market
The prominent players in the artificial intelligence in energy market include IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Accenture Plc, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Intel Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, Huawei Technology, Cisco Systems, General Electric Company, Rockwell Automation, C3.ai, AutoGrid Systems, HCL Technologies, and Wipro Limited.