Identify Your Business Risk And Build A Better Foundation For The Year Ahead
This past year has added more weight to the term “Risk Management”; the stakes have never been higher for businesses to properly identify and prevent risks. Boards and Risk Committees have been using LogicManager's Risk Maturity Model (RMM) to benchmark their Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) program to others in their industry.
Why the Risk Maturity Model?
Many ERM programs are using our RMM to guide their Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) programs. This year LogicManager and the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School ESG Analytics Lab are collaborating on a research project leveraging our Risk Maturity Model to investigate the relationship between ERM and ESG in organizations.
What can Risk Management Leaders do?
- Complete the free Risk Maturity Model assessment online with our easy-to-use assessment wizard.
- Expect a time to completion of about 30 minutes.
- Requires no prior experience - the RMM is designed to benchmark and improve risk programs at any stage.
What you'll receive
- An immediate Maturity Report benchmarking your organization that is designed to share with your board of directors, risk committee leadership, and other stakeholders.
- Clear, actionable steps to improve your risk program.
- Assurance participant data will be confidential, anonymous, and summarized in aggregate format only.