FranSec Virtual IT Security Conference launches on 24th – 25th June, uniting cyber security leaders from across the country to exchange in-depth knowledge and expertise towards safeguarding the nation’s Banking & Finance, Energy, FMCG, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Chemical & Pharmaceuticals, Automotive industries.
2019 was a record-breaking year for cyber-attacks in France. A staggering 67% of companies fell victim to malicious activity and with only 10% equipped to cope with them. As digitalisation continues to accelerate forward and machines become even more connected, business continuity, revenue and reputations are at stake, making it vital for industry leaders to place cyber security at the heart of their operational strategy.
With this in mind, the FranSec agenda is designed to facilitate cross-industry synergies to best prepare French organisations for an ever more connected future. Speakers will host a series of interactive panel debates as well as participating in live Q&A’s and presenting case studies to spark discussions around: Digital Trust, Risk Management, Cyber Resilience, Cyber Awareness & Training, and more.
The line-up includes:
- Eric Hazane, Chargé de Mission Stratégie des Territoires at ANSSI
- Agnès Delêtre, Cheffe de Bureau Cybersécurité du SCA at Commissariat des Armées
- Johann Fernandez, Chief IT Risk Officer at La Banque Postale
- Toufeik Choukri, Responsable de la Majeure CyberSécurité à l’Ecole d’Ingénieurs at EFREI Paris
- David Garcia, DSSI Groupe Casino et Filiales at Groupe Casino
- Bénédicte Pilliet, Présidente at CyberCercle
Attendees can also connect with cyber security innovators in the virtual exhibition hall. They can ask questions, compare solutions and download content from FranSec - all for up to 30 days after the event!
Keen to learn more?