A new ransomware attack will soon occur every 11 seconds.
You may think that you’re safe if your organization has strong security. But cybercriminals are targeting weak links—your third-party vendors—to gain access to your business-critical systems. An attack on just one of your vendors can impact your operations.
Download our white paper for best practices that will help you mitigate risk and keep your organization secure. You’ll learn:
- A proven, 7-step process to avoid third-party ransomware attacks
- How to build a scalable process for assessing vendor risk
- Where to find the weak links in your supply chain
- 10 questions to quantify a vendor’s risk
- How to prepare for a breach (taking these steps now will save you endless loss and frustrations when you or a vendor gets hacked)
The ProcessUnity Team