Identify Your Business Risk And Build A Better Foundation For The Year Ahead
This past year has added more weight to the term “Risk Management”; the stakes have never been higher for businesses to properly identify and prevent risks. With uncertainty looming on the horizon, is your risk program as effective as it could – or should – be?
Why the Risk Maturity Model?
At LogicManager, we value transparency and believe that enterprise risk management (ERM) is key to achieving success. That’s why we developed the Risk Maturity Model (RMM): an industry standard methodology that identifies gaps in your ERM program so you can prevent risks before they materialize.
An effective ERM framework can also guide and streamline a robust Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) program. LogicManager and the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School ESG Analytics Lab are collaborating on a research project leveraging the Risk Maturity Model to investigate the relationship between ERM and ESG in organizations.
What can risk practitioners do?
- Complete the free Risk Maturity Model assessment online with our easy-to-use assessment wizard.
- Expect a time to completion of about 30 minutes.
- Requires no prior experience - the RMM is designed to benchmark and improve risk programs at any stage.
What you'll receive
- An immediate Maturity Report benchmarking your organization that is designed to share with leadership and other stakeholders.
- Clear, actionable steps to improve your risk program.
- Assurance participant data will be confidential, anonymous, and summarized in aggregate format only.