The Global Internet of Energy (IoE) Industry to grow at a significant CAGR of 21.05% during the forecast period from 2019 to 2024. The market growth is expected to be driven by the rising concern for energy efficiency, growing market penetration of decentralized power generation, as well as the need to prevent cyber-attacks.
Browse the Full TOC "Internet of Energy Market"
The increasing demand for energy efficiency across the globe has propelled the need for Internet of Energy. Moreover, there is an increased concern for decentralized power generators in the electricity distribution supply chain to reduce the electricity demand. The growth of the market is likely to be encouraged by increasing cyber-attacks on the communication infrastructure, leading to the loss of energy.
Request the Sample @ https://bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=746&type=download
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What is the global Internet of Energy market size in terms of revenue from 2018-2024, and what is the expected growth rate during the forecast period 2019-2024?
- What is the revenue generated by Internet of Energy solutions in both the power and oil & gas industry?
- What is the revenue generated by Internet of Energy solutions in different power industry streams such as generation, transmission, and distribution?
- What is the revenue generated by Internet of Energy solutions in different oil & gas industry streams such as upstream, midstream, and downstream?
- What is the revenue generated by Internet of Energy solutions in different applications of power and oil & gas industry?
- What is the market size and opportunities of Internet of Energy across different regions?
- What are the major driving forces that are expected to increase the demand for the global Internet of Energy market during the forecast period?
- What are the key trends and opportunities in the market pertaining to Internet of Energy?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global Internet of Energy market?
- Which are the major stakeholders in terms of their contribution and impact in the Internet of Energy ecosystem?
- What kind of new strategies are adopted by the existing market players to expand their market position in the industry?
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the Internet of Energy market on the basis of analysis of their recent developments, product offerings, and regional presence?
- What is the regulatory landscape in different regions for Internet of Energy?
Global Virtual Power Plant Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2024
Global IoT in Oil and Gas Market - Analysis and Forecast (2018-2023)
BIS Research is a global market intelligence, research and advisory company which focuses on those emerging trends in technology which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market over the next five (or ten) years.
With over 150 market intelligence reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on various technology verticals such as 3D printing, advanced materials & chemicals, aerospace and defense, automotive, healthcare, electronics & semiconductors, robotics & UAV and other emerging technologies.
Each research report incorporates detailed analysis and subsequent quantification of- market dynamics, market drivers and restraints, opportunities, threats, market shares, current and emerging industry trends as well as detailed competitive landscape and intelligence.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686,
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Us : +1-510-404-8135