The liquid hydrogen market by distribution method is mainly categorized into transport and pipelines. The transport segment in the liquid hydrogen market is expected to be the largest segment throughout the forecast period 2019-2024. Liquid hydrogen is majorly transported in trucks and trailers and stored in cryogenic vessels. As compared to pressure gas vessels, more hydrogen can be carried by a liquid hydrogen trailers and trucks. This is because of higher density of liquid hydrogen than gaseous hydrogen.
Browse the Full Report "Liquid Hydrogen Market"
Over longer distances, it is generally more cost-effective to transport hydrogen in liquid form, because a liquid hydrogen tank can carry considerably more hydrogen than a pressurized gas tank. Liquid hydrogen trailers have a range of about 4,000 km. The tanks are designed to store liquid hydrogen at the correct pressure and temperature. On the other hand, the demand for pipelines network is low in the liquid hydrogen market because pipelines need high levels of initial investment.
Request the Sample @ https://bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=760&type=download
The transport of liquid hydrogen can be done by roads, rails, ships, and air. For longer distances, liquefied hydrogen is the preferred transportation option. Some of the major companies working on liquid hydrogen transport (equipment) are FULLCRYO (China), Zhangjiagang Furui Heavy Equipment Co., Ltd. (China), and Air Liquide (France).
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- What are the major trends in the global liquid hydrogen market across different regions?
- For a new company looking to enter into the market, which areas could it focus upon to stay ahead of the competition?
- How do the existing market players function to improve their market positioning?
- How does the supply chain function in the liquid hydrogen market?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global liquid hydrogen market?
- Which distribution segment is expected to witness the maximum demand growth in the liquid hydrogen market during 2019-2024?
- Which are the key end-user industries areas from different types of liquid hydrogen experienced high demand in 2018, and which are the key industry areas which should be targeted by the manufacturers of different types of products during the forecast period, 2019-2024?
- How should the strategies adopted by market players vary for different segments based on the size of companies involved in each segment?
- What are the key offerings of the prominent companies in the market for liquid hydrogen? Which regions and countries are leading in terms of consumption of liquid hydrogen, and which of them are expected to witness high demand growth from 2019-2024?
- What are the key consumption patterns of liquid hydrogen across application areas in different regions and countries during the period 2019-2024?
Key Market Players
The global liquid hydrogen market include Linde plc, Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., Air Liquide, Iwatani Corporation, The Andhra Sugars Limited, TAIYO NIPPON SANSO CORPORATION, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd., United Hydrogen, and Elme Messer Gaas AS.
BIS Research is a global market intelligence, research and advisory company which focuses on those emerging trends in technology which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market over the next five (or ten) years.
With over 150 market intelligence reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on various technology verticals such as 3D printing, advanced materials & chemicals, aerospace and defense, automotive, healthcare, electronics & semiconductors, robotics & UAV and other emerging technologies.
Each research report incorporates detailed analysis and subsequent quantification of- market dynamics, market drivers and restraints, opportunities, threats, market shares, current and emerging industry trends as well as detailed competitive landscape and intelligence.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686,
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Us : +1-510-404-8135