marcus evans will host the 13th Annual Liquidity Risk Management Conference on May 2-3, 2018 in New York, NY. In its 13th year, this exclusive meeting will address key changes and new considerations for revolutionizing liquidity risk by building better models and understanding market impacts. By attending this event, delegates will explore the benefits of integrating oversight controls and frameworks for multiple regulations, reacting to market stress events, contingency planning, and much more!
Take Away Practical Insights That Will Allow You To:
- Formulateliquidity stress test scenarios that bolster preparedness for regulatory scrutiny and adverse economic conditions
- Enhance intraday liquidity management and capabilities
- Develop a concrete approach to predicting and reacting to market stress events and liquidity shocks
- Integrateliquidity and interest rate risk to provide a more holistic view of the enterprise risk profile
- Promotecohesion and collaboration between the lines of defense to create a unified, robust approach to liquidity management
Key Speakers Include:
- Jennifer Fitzgibbon, Head of Americas Treasury, Rabobank
- Steve Hageman, Liquidity Risk Officer, Societe Generale
- Godfrey Biravanga, CPA, Group VP & Corporate Treasury Audit Director, SunTrust Bank
- Andrew Auslander, Head of Risk Governance & Disclosure, ERM, AIG
- Walter Young, Market Risk Officer and CCAR Analytics, Group Vice President, M&T Bank
For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/2EOjeT7 or you can contact Amanda Pink at firstname.lastname@example.org.
marcus evans conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers.