marcus evans will host the Millennial & Gen Z Financial Services Forum, February 7-8, 2018 in Boston, MA. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to amplify organizational growth and revenue by forging a deeper understanding of the next generation consumer. This conference will address key topics such as extracting critical insight through research and social listening, breaking down organizational silos, meeting the demands of millennial and Gen Z consumers, and much more!
Attending This Conference Will Enable You To:
- Define the millennial consumer to guide segment strategy with Bank of America
- Create a millennial-driven organizational mindset and dissolve organizational silos with Vanguard
- Shift marketing strategies to engage millennial audiences and fuel brand awareness with Morgan Stanley and Sun Life Financial
- Secure partnerships with FinTech start-ups to drive growth and attract customers with Citi and Webster bank
- View social media as the cornerstone marketing strategy to increase the reach of your brand message with BMO Financial Group
Key Speakers Include:
- Peter Poon, Head of Digital Innovation & Strategy, North American Channels, BMO Financial Group
- Mark Wanish, Head of Marketing Technology, TIAA
- Ann Hynek, Executive Director, Head of Digital Content Marketing, Morgan Stanley
- Elizabeth Coluby, Head of Marketing for Checking & Debit Growth, Strategic Marketing Executive, SVP, Bank of America
- Kevin Garlan, SVP, Digital Payments Innovation, Citi
For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/2yRguAR or you can contact Amanda Pink at email@example.com
marcus evans conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers.