In this eBook, we will look at actionable risk metrics and explain a risk manager’s role in helping employees throughout their organization establish, measure, and report trends over time. We’ll also use case studies to examine failures in risk management, provide examples of actionable metrics that can protect your organization, and share best practices for tying metrics to strategic objectives.
This eBook includes:
- Examples of actionable metrics and monitoring activities
- Differences between robust and isolated metrics
- Relationships between metrics and strategic objectives
- Risk metric reports and presentations
- Case studies on risk management failures