Hi Global Risk Community member,
What's on the horizon for Insurance transformation? How do carriers ensure they're taking advantage of tech, data & analytics advancements? How do they avoid falling further behind as these advancements take place?
Carriers can't waste time strategizing on this now. They need clear plans on leveraging current and incoming tech, implementing a data roadmap and executing analytics to see them through 2023.
That is why Reuters Events has brought together Zurich, Nationwide, Prudential, CoverTree and Plymouth Rock for their knowledge on how carriers can make the most of tech now and in the future. With insight from data and innovation to talent, Reuters Events are covering all bases to help you evaluate your next steps in tech.
'Navigate Your Path to a Digital and Data-Led Insurance Future' now – download your free copy of the report now.
- "Data is the key to realizing the value of technology like AI" - Bill Martin, CEO, Plymouth Rock Home Assurance
- "All digital interactions, all of this wealth of data can be applied for us to make better decisions, make better products and provide better service to our customers." - Niki Kouri-Maglaras, VP Chief Digital Officer of International Business, Prudential Financial
- "Companies have to invest in the right technologies to turn data into something that you can extract to turn into value for a customer" - Amy Shore, EVP Chief Customer Officer, Nationwide
- "A whole different way of doing insurance... instead of [insurers] waiting for our customer to come to us... we can go to where the customers are – as part of the lifestyle value chain" - Ericson Chan, Group Chief Information & Digital Officer, Zurich
- Technology's adoption within insurance businesses has been "the most compelling for securing and scaling large partnerships". - Adarsh Rachmale, CEO, CoverTree
Receive the full details of these essential insights straight into your inbox.
With everything you need to know in one place, this is the most valuable post-Christmas report you'll read.
Ensure you continue to progress as insurance disruption escalates.
Project Director, Insurance
+44 20 7513 4441