Dear Global Risk Community member,
2020 was the poster child for disruption. Enterprise risks did not stop within the corporation – they extended to employees’ homes and across our third-party relationships. What did we learn in 2020 and how will that affect Third-Party Risk Management in 2021 and beyond?
A new research report from GRC 20/20 looks at lessons learned from 2020 and outlines expected trends for 2021 as it relates to Third-Party GRC.
In the report, principal analyst Michael Rasmussen discusses five strategic trends for Third-Party GRC, including:
- Integrity: How organizations are re-evaluating their internal core values, ethics and standards of conduct in 2021
- Resiliency: What companies can do to maintain operations amid uncertainty and change
- Governance: How organizations need to develop a more assertive approach to governance to ensure greater oversight
- Federation: How to move from a siloed third-party management approach to a more collaborative approach
- Integration: How to incorporate external content and enterprise systems into the third-party risk ecosystem
For a deep dive into each trend and the supporting driver click here to access the full GRC 20/20 Report.
The ProcessUnity Team