The global vehicle anti-theft market is anticipated to grow steadily at a CAGR during the forecast period of 2024-2028, driven by the increasing adoption of biometric technologies, technological advancements, and stringent safety regulations. The rise in theft and safety awareness among consumers is encouraging automobile manufacturers to produce vehicles with the best theft and safety systems, thereby fueling the growth of the global vehicle anti-theft system market through 2028.
The market has been segmented based on product into Alarm, Passive Keyless Entry, Immobilizer, Steering Lock, Biometric Capture Device, and Central Locking System. In terms of value, the immobilizer segment dominated the market in 2028. The APAC region dominated the market in 2022 and is expected to continue its dominance during 2024-2028 due to the increasing use of biometric technology and the growing demand for multifactor authentication.
Major players operating in the global vehicle anti-theft market include Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, TRW Automotive Holding Corp., Aptiv PLC, Hella KGaA Hueck & Co., Alps Electric Co., Ltd., Continental AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, Voxx International Corp, Tokai Rika Co., Ltd., and Johnson Electric Holdings Limited. These companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new products to remain competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers and acquisitions and new product developments.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyse and forecast the market size of Vehicle Anti-Theft System Market, in terms of value and volume.
- To classify and forecast Global Vehicle Anti-Theft System Market based on vehicle type, product, technology and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Global Vehicle Anti-Theft System Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Global Vehicle Anti-Theft System Market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for Vehicle Anti-Theft System Market.
- To identify and analyse the profile of leading players involved in the manufacturing of Global Vehicle Anti-Theft System Market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of manufacturers across the globe. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the suppliers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analysed the service offerings, distribution channels and presence of all major collaboration manufacturers across the globe.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of Global Vehicle Anti-Theft System Market using a bottom-up approach, where data for various end user industries and its application across various product types were recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analysing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company website, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also used by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Vehicle Anti-Theft System manufacturers
- Automotive OEM’s
- Traders, Distributors, and Suppliers
- Industry associations and experts
- Research organizations and consulting companies.
- Research Institutes
- Industry associations
- Market research and consulting firm.
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as collaboration service providers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
Browse over 167 market data Figures spread through 221 Pages and an in-depth TOC on the "Vehicle anti-theft system Market