Hi Global Risk Community member,
As financial institutions deploy new payment rails and invest in their payment technology stack, making this transition more cost-efficient, operationally smooth and customer-driven is a number one priority for senior treasurers and technologists. will only
During this transition to real-time, personalized and streamlined payment systems, Reuters Events is bringing together 200 of the most Senior US payment executives with a hyper interactive program at Transform Payments USA 2023 (June 13-14, Austin), to navigate changing regulatory requirements and share case-studies together.
Download the official brochure here for the full speaker line-up
We are pleased to announce a new platinum partnership with Visa who will be delivering the opening keynote, followed by executive insights from PNC, TD Bank, Chime, United States Treasury and many more.
Four reasons Transform Payments USA 2023 is a must-attend:
- Strengthen your on-going partnerships and find new collaborators: Be part of an intimate conference agenda designed to maximize networking, data-driven insights, audience Q&A and executive discussion.
- Share your instant payments and digital transformation success stories: Network with over 200 senior industry peers who are actively looking to invest in the next stage of instant, personalized and streamlined payments.
- Offer the final piece of the Cross-border and Decentralized Puzzle: As the industry grapples with embedding transparency, trust, compliance and cost-efficiencies into their digital asset, blockchain and cross-border payment initiatives, be an advocate for actionable solutions that our audience will embrace.
- Learn how policy makers, regulators and industry leaders are responding to the next stage of payments: Amidst turbulent economic headwinds, this is your chance to build a strategy to thrive amid complex regulatory expectations, something your clients will thank you for.
Speakers confirmed for 2023:
- Graham Steele, Assistant Secretary for Financial Institutions, United States Treasury
- Verna Grayce Chao EVP, Treasury Management Solutions, City National Bank
- Rizwan Khalfan, Chief Digital and Payments Officer, TD Bank Group
- Wook Chung, Chief Product Officer, Varo Bank
- James Barrese, Chief Technology Officer, Chime
- Carl Slabicki, Managing Director, and Co-Head of Global Payments, BNY Mellon
- Ankur Sinha, Chief Technology Officer, Remitly
- Brynly Llyr, Head of Blockchain and Digital Assets, World Economic Forum
- Akita Somani, SVP BNPL & POS Lending, US Bank
"This was one of the most organized events I've been to in the past few years. A great line up and agenda with very intuitive panel discussions" - Vice President – Global Payments and Liquidity Consultant at Wells Fargo.
Reimagine how the world pays: Access the Official Brochure Today
Thanks to our event sponsor, Visa.
Feel free to contact me with any questions, or if you'd be interested in our speaking and sponsorship opportunities.
The GRC Team on Behalf of Reuters Events
Reuters Events is part of Reuters News & Media Ltd, 5 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5AQ. Registered in England and Wales: 2505735