Hi Global Risk Community member,
European Payments Firms face an inescapable challenge: Rising Fraud. With Fraudsters constantly innovating to exploit vulnerabilities, learn how Payments Leaders are implementing robust financial crime strategies to comply with regulation & prevent fraud.
Join our free webinar! Securing the Payments Ecosystem: The Future of Fraud Prevention
Four reasons this webinar on May 31st 14.00 (BST) is a must-attend:
- Streamline your data sharing through innovative AI & Data Solutions
- Determine the right level of friction to prevent scams & remain seamless
- Prevention not response: Uncovering the root causes of Payments Fraud
- Collaborate cross sector to protect the ecosystem from Financial Crime
Speakers joining this discussion:
- Max Alexander – VP, Exercises & Social Engineering, Cyber & Tech Emerging Threats J.P. Morgan
- Jonathan Williams – Payments Specialist, Payment Systems Regulator
- Tim Piggot – Economic Crime Industry Lead, Nationwide
- Teresa Connors – Ambassador, The Payments Association
If you can't make it, sign up anyway and I'll email you the webinar recording.
The Global Risk Community Team on Behalf of Reuters Events
Reuters Events is part of Reuters News & Media Ltd, 5 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5AQ. Registered in England and Wales: 2505735