The marcus evans 13th Edition Third Party Risk Management for Financial Institutions conference taking place in New York, USA on June 14–15, 2022, will provide practical guidance on how to optimize third party risk management within financial institutions with in-depth sessions on meeting regulatory demands including new cybersecurity guidance from the OCC, addressing supply chain management issues, managing technology and information risk, ensuring effective privacy standards, and reinforcing business resilience and continuity. These hands-on sessions will be delivered by best-in-class practitioners who are uniquely equipped to pass on their expertise in this field. This guidance will enable financial institutions to meet emerging third party risk challenges and ensure organizational resiliency.
Attending This Premier marcus evans Conference Will Enable You to:
- Learn new approaches to get buy-in from all stakeholders
- Secure reliable information on vendor practices
- Manage third party risks involved with the shift in computing services
- Test and ensure the resilience of third party providers
- Evaluate third party risk regulation including the recent inter-agency guidance
- Get updated on the current state of regulatory considerations and guidance on third-party risk management