Pioneer Practical Strategies for Compliance and Continuity through Risk and Relationship Management
January 30-31, 2024 - NYC
This premier marcus evans conference will provide an environment for lessons learned on interpretation of recent domestic and regulatory guidance updates and impacts and benefits of technology such as generative AI. Additionally, the conference will examine practical strategies for records retention, continuous monitoring of 3rd parties, ongoing challenges of 4th and Nth party management and managing various types of risk such as Cloud Concentration Risk, Inherent Risk, etc.
- Unpacking at the Domestic and Global Regulatory Landscape, Constructs and Developments
- Analyzing the Risks and Benefits of Artificial Intelligence and TechnologyComparing and Contrasting SOC II versus ISO Audit Standards
- Observing Best Practices for Cloud Concentration Risk
- Designing Robust Record Retention Policies and Procedures
- Optimizing Risk Classification, Methodology and Management of Non-Traditional Third Party and Vendor Relationships.
The event is class-room style, peer-to-peer meeting capped at 40 senior management executives who will share the best strategies and practices in TPRM. All keynote presentations and panel discussions will be followed by Q&A sessions, allowing delegates to gain the most out of this exclusive conference. There will also be 4+ hours of networking sessions such as coffee breaks, luncheons and cocktail reception to maximize the networking opportunities. CPE credit certificates can be provided upon request.
For more information regarding this conference, visit its website here, or send us an email at email@example.com